Chapter XIII

(Y/N)'s POV:

As we got to the doors one of the men opened it and alerted everyone inside to not shoot us. "Winter get over here now!" I screamed. She quit talking to Weiss and ran over to me holding her mother in my arms with some small blood splatters on my pants. "What happened!?" I carefully kneeled and set her down before handing over Willow to Winter so I could lay my coat out for her head to rest on. "They starved her for your father's actions." I looked at her and noticed Winter looking at her mother sniffling before looking over her shoulder at a woman resembling a tiger. "Winter, is mom gonna be alright!?" Weiss asked running to Winter's side. Winter didn't answer, yet she got up and walked over to the tiger woman drawing her sword and marching over in silence. I quickly got up and ran behind her to grab her forearm as she raised her sword in attempt to kill that woman. As I grabbed her arm and pulled her back restraining her I yelled, "WINTER CALM YOURSELF DAMN IT!" She struggled to get out of my grasp and yelled, "I'LL KILL YOU FOR HURTING MY MOTHER YOU BITCH! SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU DID THIS!" "SOMEONE GIVE ME A HAND!" I looked back and saw Victoria and Jax come to my aid and restrained Winter as I took her sword out of her hand and got between her and the tiger woman. "STAND DOWN GODDAMN IT! If she is their leader then we need her breathing if you want to get out of here alive." "What do you mean alive!? She did this to her and you're gonna let her live!?" I looked over at the woman and noticed someone next to her tied up as well. "Who the hell is that?" I asked pointing to the red hair man with the bleeding leg. Our shadow warrior walked beside me and answered, "That's Adam Taurus. He's their new leader from what we saw. He started a mutiny against Sienna here. Both of them planned on killing Willow and her daughters once they had them. Though they wanted to do it differently." I looked at him and asked, "Differently?" "She wanted to blackmail their father before killing them, he wanted to kill them before attacking Jacques." I stood there looking at the two tied up on their knees before walking back to Winter who was kneeling next to her mother. "I need you to get her to the ship as fast as possible. Can you do that?" I asked looking at him. He started morph into a ghost like being before approaching Willow resting on the ground. Winter looked at him in shock before standing between him and her mother. "What are doing!?" I got up and stood in front of Winter. "Winter I know you want revenge for this, but she'll die here if we can't get her out. He'll take her to the ship while we take these two back you came." She gave me a look of shock before looking down at her mother who kept heavily breathing not noticing what was going on beside her. "Winter." She looked at me once more. "Let him take her, and I'll see to it that these two get a punishment you could never give them." She looked over my shoulder at the two on their knees before nodding to me in agreement. I handed her her sword and gently picked her mother up and gave her over to our shadow warrior. "When you get there, tell Grace to dock the ship close to that town. I wanna make sure we get some cover when we get there." He nodded off and started to fly off through the opened door and down the main hallway before disappearing from our sights as he left the main entrance. I turned back and saw Winter and Weiss hugging before I approached the two saying, "I'm sorry we had to find her like that, but now is not the time for mourning. They'll be coming after us if we stay here any longer. It time we make haste back to that town and leave this wretched island before they kill us off one by one." Winter and Weiss looked at each other before separating and readying their swords in hand. I approached the two leaders and said, "You'll be coming with us. Make any attempt to escape and you be holding your entrails in with your bare hands, make any attempt to slow us down and I'll remove a finger each time you do it. GOT IT!?" The woman named Sienna gave me a scowl as the the other named Taurus looked at her before giving me some sort of intimidating glare. "Leave the other guards here bound and gagged, we don't need the dead-weight." I pulled my sword out and lifted the woman onto her feet before Jax picked our new crippled prisoner up onto his. I looked over and saw the other men tie up the guards and gagged them in a corner before joining back with us. "Alright everyone stay close and keep your eyes peeled for anyone wearing a white mask. Not a single native on this island can be trusted." After saying that we started to make our way out of this fortress and down the road where Victoria's party came. "Victoria, lead the way." She nodded and took the lead with a sword in one hand and a boarding axe in the other. Winter and Weiss stayed near me with Sienna in my grasp with my sword in the other. We made it to a pair of stone markers on the road before a small group of White Fang approached us. "HALT!" "No gun fire." I said low enough for us to hear. As we got close the guards saw who we had and their leader drew his gun only to be met with a boarding axe to his face. The other four stood there in shock seeing him get killed like that before charging us in attempt for revenge. "NO QUARTER!" I shouted as my crew started to dispatch then one by one in a matter of minutes. We didn't stop to rest. We kept moving down the road back into the town while encountering some guards here and there making their way to the fortress. As we started to get closer a large group of White Fang ambushed us from the trees and injured three of my men with their guns. "Our cover is gone, OPEN FIRE!" The sharpshooters behind me let loose a barrage of musket balls as some of the men in front of Winter and Weiss unleashed their blunder busters on small clusters of White Fang cutting them down. Winter was engaging one guard using an axe to fight her. Weiss watched her back while fight another man taller than her with a sword. I wanted to help them, but couldn't leave this woman's side without her trying to make a run for it, so I an easy decision and pulled my pistol and shot the man right in the throat. As he collapsed to the ground Weiss looked at me quickly before taking on another guard and using some sort of magic spawning a white wolf which attacked him and started to maul him to death as she got near her sister.. What kind of sorcery is that!?