Chapter III

Third Person:

The next day Winter, Weiss, and Willow were in their individual rooms getting ready for their planned trip to their mother's secret spot in southern Atlas where it's supposedly nice. At the same time Klein was packing their lunch with a healthy amount of food for the three of them with suitable drinks to complement the lunch. Meeting at the limousine, Winter and Weiss waited for their mother. "Klein did father ask about any of this, what we're doing?" "He did Weiss." Weiss started to get nervous till Winter spoke up, "Don't fret sister, Klein gave him a bogus answer that'll keep him away from us for the rest of the afternoon." Weiss looked away sighing with relief. "Sorry I kept you three waiting." Willow spoke out as she exited the mansion. "No worries except for Weiss mother." Winter blurted out. "Hey!" Weiss stared at Winter who just looked away from Weiss chuckling to herself. "Let us get going then Klein said as he held the door open for the three. "Mrs. Schnee, you would happen to have a map to this location would you?" Willow opened her handbag, pulled out a folded map and handed it to Kelin. "This will take you to the spot." "Thank you." Klein then got into the driver's seat,started the limo, and drove away. Along the way, Winter and Weiss kept asking about (Y/N) with Willow trying not to exhaust herself telling the two as much as possible without spoiling much of her story. Pulling up to the spot marked on the map, Klein got out to open the door for the three to do the same. "Here we are Mrs. Schnee. This, I believe is the spot you marked on the map?" Grabbing her bag and getting out, Willow looked around where they parked and said, "It's definitely the same, only there may be a little more trees then I remember." Winter and Weiss got out of the limo and thanked Klein who shut the door and made way to the trunk to fetch the umbrella. "Ssooo, which way now mom?" Weiss asked with some skepticism in her voice. "Just follow that trail there only for a few minutes and you'll see where I've taken you." Both Winter and Weiss stayed quiet after that listening to the sound of the nearby ocean. Grabbing the umbrella and picnic basket, Klein followed the two siblings following their mother down the trail till they reached an open, secluded beach (picture above). "Here we are!" Willow said with more enthusiasm than what the two sisters were used to. "How did he find this place?" Winter asked. "His captain was tasked with a mission before our third date. They sailed past this spot on the way there and back from their destination and he remembered where it was, only that time he took me on a large dinghy to get me here. It was worth the wait!" Klein paid no attention to Willow's story knowing it isn't any of his business, set up the umbrella and large blanket for their lunch and went back to the limousine to make sure no one would harass them here.

Willow's POV:

Settling down, Winter and Weiss took their tops off revealing their swimsuits underneath their clothes. "Where shall we start off?" I asked them. Winter spoke up while Weiss was deeply thinking on what to suggest. "Well, you did say you came back from a successful date, what made you relationship with (Y/N) difficult?" "Winter why would ask that!?" "Calm down Weiss, it's a good question and a good place to pick up." Settling down Weiss and Winter started to unpack their lunch as the sun was at its highest during the day. "Our relation was doing well, even better than what your father could ever do. (Y/N) always had something special planned for me on some beautiful day. As if nature itself wanted it to go well for the both of us. Only Atlas proved to be more than he could handle, if fact, Atlas more than any of them could handle." "Who?" Weiss and Winter asked. "Every privateer Atlas had hired. After almost two years together, Atlas started to revoke every license they gave to other captains to solve piracy and smuggling in the kingdoms' waters. With very few ways to make a living, not many went clean and started to do legal business in trading. Most came to agreement piracy is a more profitable way to make a living." "Did (Y/N) have a choice?" Winter asked. "At the time I thought he did, but asking about and researching what he told me, the articles he signed kept him in servitude to Jacoby for another two years. Meaning he would've had to face a mob from his ship or serve out the next two years as a criminal." "He could've just sneaked away, run to you and seek protection." Weiss blurted out. "He could have, but my father wouldn't hear none of it, he didn't trust (Y/N) before, and didn't trust him after he heard the news of Atlas revoking their issued licenses to the captains." Weiss and Winter looked at me with sympathy in their eyes. "So is that how you met Jacques? From our grandfather?" Winter hesitantly asked. "Afraid so. After (Y/N) asked me to join the ship he was serving on, I told him to stay away and to never return. If that like as a sailor matters to him more than me than he can just leave. His face said a thousand words when he turned away and left. I never knew at the time what the articles meant or the kind of person your father turned out to be and If i did, I would've ran away with him in a heartbeat. "