Character Descriptions

Brief character description

Brooke is a 28 year old girl from Chino Hills, California. She graduated from Stanford with degrees in Athletic Training, Sports Medicine, Photography, and Buisness/Management. She has wanted to be a diva since she was 14 and has worked hard to achieve her dream. Her favorite superstars are Seth Rollins, Lita, Natalya, and John Cena. But her real friend is Madison Ray back at home whom she lived with prior to becoming part of the WWE. She has already met Cameron and Naomi and Randy Orton but they didn't get into a very good start because Brooke spilled her hot coffee all over Randy accidentally.

Randy Orton is a 3rd generation superstar, son of Cowboy Bob Orton. He is currently 29 with a lot of tattoos, and a very like able personality. Randy didn't have a great personality when he first started but he surely fixed that. He is friends with all the superstars and divas except a few including Alicia Fox, Zach Ryder, and Damien Sandow. But Randy's best friends are John Cena and Cody Rhodes, Natalya, and Kelly Kelly. He is known as the viper, and the apex predator.

Seth Rollins is a newer WWE superstar. He is 29 years old and has been working in the WWE for a year and a half. He is friends with all of the superstars and divas. He has brown and blonde hair that is split almost down the middle. His best friends are Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barret, Natalya, Nikki Bella, and Zach Ryder.

Eva Marie is a new diva, she has only been a diva for 3 months and is crushing hard on Seth Rollins and will eliminate anything in her way to get to him. She is skinny with fiery red hair and is very pretty. Her best friends are Nikki and Brie Bella, Naomi, John Cena, Miz, and Mickie James.

...................................................................................

This story is a mix of time zones. Obviously all the superstars and divas mentioned weren't wrestling all at the same time .Also Mickie James and Eva Marie weren't wrestling at the same time. I hope you see what I'm getting at and I hope you like my story.