Chapter 1: First Day Jitters

I was packing my bag for tomorrow when I would go to Raw and meet Vince McMahon and a bunch of other superstars. Man I can't wait. I grabbed my wrestling gear which included a red bra-like top and red short shorts with my black boots. I heard my phone go off. I took it off the couch and checked it. It was my best friend Madison Ray.

" Hey Maddy whats up"

"Hey I'm pulling into the driveway can you help me with the groceries"

" Yeah I'll be right out"

I hung up and went outside to find Maddy trying to carry 6 grocery bags, 3 on each arm. "You need help?" I asked. "No i think I'm fine" she said as she fell onto the grass. "You sure?" I asked. "Oh get over here and help me." We both giggled as I helped her up and grabbed some of the bags. After we put all the groceries away I decided to make us lunch. Sandwiches the lunch of champions. Maddy was sitting at the table playing the Kardashian game on her Iphone as I set our food down on the table. "You are obsessed" I said. "No I am not" "Whatever you say" "So are you excited for tomorrow?'' she asked. " Yes very but I'm very nervous." I replied, "So Maddy I've been thinking you know, and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me tomorrow." She spit out her drink all over me and our food and said," No freakin way, you're kidding me right." "Nope I asked Vince yesterday and he said I could bring a guest." " And you're barely asking me right now?" "Yeah I wanted to surprise you and I think I did thanks to the juice shower you gave me." "Yeah sorry about that but I have to check my calendar," she picked up her phone pretending to do something and said," Well I guess I could fit it in between that and I can cancel that easily. How about yes." We both laughed and finished our sandwiches.

After I put the dishes away I turned on the Tv to watch the episode of Smackdown we had missed. " So what's gonna happen tomorrow, like won't it be awkward if you run into Randy." Maddy asked.

"I'm trying not to think about that I mean it was an accident, I didn't mean to spill my coffee on him."

" I know, do you think he'll bring it up if he sees you."

" I honestly dont know, and I really hope not, shouldn't you be packing anyways."

" oh yeah I'm gonna have to huh, wanna help me?"

" Yeah, sure."

We ran upstairs into Maddy's room. I went into her closet to grab a suitcase when Oh My God. She has a Cody Rhodes cardboard cutout behind all her clothes. I grabbed it and ran back to her. "So i found your friend." I said. "Ummmm yeah, so i like Cody." she said in a shady way.

"I'll make sure to tell him about this tomorrow."

" Nonono don't or else I'll get Randy and and I'll..."

"And you'll what." I interrupted.

"I'll buy him a coffee and make him give it to you."

I giggled." oh free coffee what a comeback."

"Whatever just please don't say anything."

"Fine then I promise I won't say anything."

"Okay now just help me pack."

I did so and as we were going through her "naughty drawer" I kept finding matching sets saying, "oh cody would love this," and "oh Cody would die if he saw this." Every time I said something like that I could see her getting more and more upset. Then we were finally done and I decided to call Naomi, one of the Funkadactyls I had met when I had first met with Vince.

"Hey Naomi speaking."

" Hey it's Brooke."

" Oh hey girl how you doing, whats up?'

" Nothing I was just wondering if there's anything I should look out for or try to do tomorrow."

" Ummm just make a goood impression, oh and try to wear a low cut top, Vince likes that. But not too low you don't want to rub off the wrong way"

I could hear Madison giggling behind me. I turned around covering the microphone on my phone saying, "Madison Ray, are you evesdropping." I could see her leaning over the doorway and as soon as she heard me she ran downstairs. I giggled and went back to my conversation.

"So that's it?''

"Yeah pretty much and uhhh oh don't talk to Beth just yet, she's not a big fan of newbies."

" I'll make sure of that, don't wanna get a GlamSlam on my first day."

She laughed and said," Yeah trust me, I'll fill you in on everyone and what they're like tomorrow when i see you."

"Sounds great I'll see you tomorrow okay."

"Alright, see you tomorrow Brooke.Bye."

"Alright Bye."

I hung up and ran downstairs seeing Madison hiding behind the couch. "HMMMMM where's that little evedropper." I said smiling. She let out a giggle and I jumped at her, getting her into a Boston Crab."okay okay okay I'm sorry I won't do it again." she said pounding the floor like she was tapping out. I let her go seeing her eyes get watery. I laughed and turned the Tv on resuming Smackdown. "Oh look there's your boyfriend." I said pointing at Cody Rhodes who had a match with Damien Sandow. She blushed and said "Don't be jealous" while snapping her fingers. We both laughed and sat down on the couch.After the match was over I went to the fridge and grabbed some grapes. "I hear voices in my head they council me they understand they talk to me." Right as soon as his music had started Maddy said " Oh there's your boyfriend Mrs.Brooklyn Orton." I frowned at her, not only did she call me Mrs.Orton but she used my full first name which I hate. I looked at the clock seeing that it was 10:23. " I think we should go to bed we have to wake up at 7:00 tomorrow to board the plane to seattle at 8:50."

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning," she said walking upstairs to her bedroom. I did the same but to my room. I jumped into bed and under my covers. But before I went to bed I checked my phone. I looked at twitter seeing that Maddy had posted' "Can't wait to meet my future husband tomorrow @codyrhodes." I giggled then yelled "Cody doesn't like girls with bags under their eyes so go to bed." I heard her laugh then say, "and Randy doesn't like coffee on his shirt." I frowned and decided to put my phone down and go to sleep. I slowly drifted away dreaming of tomorrow's exciting events.