Chapter 29:Drama Galore

...I felt his lips on mine. I pulled out and looked at Seth shocked. What the hell was he thinking? Next thing I knew Randy came out.
"Seth you better go," I warned.
He smirked and kissed me on the cheek. I growled as he exited the ring.
"Seth! what the fuck?" Randy spoke over the microphone.
"What Randy, jealous?"
"You little dumb shit I don't know what you're thinking coming up in here as kissing my fiancé do you wanna explain?"
"Well Randy let's just say she's always had a spot in my heart and I've always had a spot in hers ain't that right hun?" Seth asked looking over at me.
I looked away in disgust. I thought we were friends nothing more.
"Seth you better cut the crap you're not the one who's gonna be marrying her soon."
"And who says you are?"
"I do"
"So what if you're little Brook comes crawling back to her soulmate and I think everyone knows it me am I right?" Seth gloated to the entire wwe universe.
I started making my way towards Randy to make sure he didn't kill Seth which I'm pretty sure he's still gonna do. One of the stage hands handed me a microphone thankfully.
"No Seth I did love you. key word did as in the past." he have me a dirty look. Dean and Roman came up behind him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.
"Seth get over it she doesn't want a boy like you when she has a man like me," Randy added. I rolled my eyes, is he serious?
"I don't think so Randy seemed as if she liked my package more. Doesn't seem like you're packing anything in those pants."
Randy took a few steps towards Seth. He was starting to billow with anger.
"At least I don't dye my hair and I shave, you two toned cave man."
"Okay guys that's enough," I butted in. This was enough.
"Randy baby come on he's not worth it."
"You're right babe," Randy took a step back and pecked my cheek. I grabbed his hand and we started walking away. But Seth didn't have the right idea. He decided he was going to walk behind us.
"Brooke and Seth sitting in a tree K I S S I N G.." he began to sing. Randy squirmed his hand out of mine and planted it right into Seth's face. I felt something in the pit of my stomach. I mean one of my best friends got hurt. But right now it was help my friend and lose my fiancé or leave him be and keep the man I love.
I looked away and felt a tear make it's way down my cheek. Randy put his arm around me and helped me back up the ramp. His music playing in the background. A couple more tears streamed down my face and my nose started to run. I wiped it on the end of my long sleeve.
We got backstage and I lost it. I ran into our locker room and slammed the door behind me leaving Randy behind as well. I crawled up into the corner of the room and just started crying. why would he kiss me? Why know when I'm engaged? Why didn't Roman stop him? Why can't he see I'm happy?
All these questions flooded my brain. The door creaked open and I looked up. It was Randy and he had a cookie in his hand.
"Brooke relax it's alright," he sang and came over to cuddle me. I snuggled up and sobbed into his chest. He started rubbing my arms with his hands. I truly felt safe.
"I brought you a cookie," he said in a baby voice. I calmed down enough to giggle and take the cookie. I nibbled on it but gave it back. I was too sickened to eat right now. I hope Seth doesn't take this any farther than he already has.
"Randy you know I didn't know he was gonna do that right?" I asked.
"Of course you are probably the most faithful girl I've met."
I smiled and stood up. I put out my hand to help him up. He kissed my nose and ruffled the hair on the top of my head. I smiled and pecked his cheek.
..................
Are my chapters too short???