Chapter 19: Promises

I woke up the next morning to see Randy laying next to me passed out. I kissed his forehead and walked downstairs. I decided to make the whole household breakfast and since I've never made Randy his favorite breakfast I decided to make french toast. I was barely starting to dip the bread in the batter when I heard 2 sets of footsteps come down the stairs. I had a dripping peice of bread so I couldn't really check who it was but I had a good idea.

I felt two hands comeover my face. "Guess who the." the voice said. I knew who it was but I decided to play along. "Ummm Randy?"

"Nope."

"Ummm Maddy."

"No"

"Ummm oh I know Roman."

"What the hell Brooke."

"I know I know it's Seth I was just kidding." He took his hands off and laughed. I turned around and Dean was with him. "So why are you boys up do early?"

"We are early risers."

"I can see."

"So what did you do last night while we were gone?" Dean asked.

"Well I stood home with Roman and we had pizza and we played hide and seek kindof and we watched Hannah Montana and another scary movie."

"Roman watching Hannah Montana?"

"Yeah anything for his bestie." I said then laughed.

"That's priceless." Seth said and they started laughing.

I finished making the french toast and by the time I was done the shiels, Nick, and Maddy were already downstairs.

"Hey Maddy can you go wake up Randy?"

"Okay ummm guys come here and bring your phone."

They all gave her a weird look and followed her up the stairs.

RANDY'S POV

I was sleeping but then I heard the noise and IPhone makes when you record a video. "Brooke come on I'm sleeping."

I heard giggling in the room. "Brooke come on please." I hear more laughter and then I felt a big weight on me and I was all wet. I jumped out of bed and saw everyone but Brooke laughing and Maddy had an empty bucket in her hand and Nick had her phone recording it all. "Not funny guys. Where am I supposed to sleep tonight?"

"You're such a baby Randy." Roman said.

"Am not."

"There you go."

I shot Roman a look. "So why did you guys wake me up?"

"Brooke made breakfast."

"And you had to use the water?"

"Nope but it was more fun that way." Maddy said. Everyone in the room started laughing but I still didn't find it very funny. They all left and i changed into a t-shirt and some trakies. I ran downstairs to see everyone at the table eating french toast. I went and sat next to Brooke where there was food waiting for me. "You remembered." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Sure did. Randy why is your hair wet?"

"I don't know ask Maddy." I said taking a bit of the french toast.

"Maddy what did you do?"

She passed me her phone and I watched a video of Randy sleeping. Then BOOM they threw a bucket of water on him and he was flipping out. ""My bed!" I yelled.

"Sleep on the couch tonight you baby." Maddy said.

"Okay Maddy I see how it is I'll no We'll get you back." I said pointing to Randy and he smirked. We then finished our food talking about our plans for today and what's we hope is gonna happen at the Smackdown tapeing tonight, I finished washing the dishes and Randy and I decided we were gonna go to the beach for a bit. We packed up our stuff and we left.