Chapter 16: About Last Night

I woke up to the sound of Dean yelling down the hall. I got out of bed and I saw that Randy started to get up to. "I got this babe go back to bed." I said. He laid back down and I put on some pajama shorts because last night I went to bed in a t-shirt and underwear. I walked down the hall and I could hear them talking again. I put my ear to the door."Dude, it's just a couple days. Don't ruin it by hitting on her, especially with Randy in the house."

"I'm sorry but I still can't get over her. The days we were together were the best days of my life."

"Seth get over it she chose Randy. You have to move on."

"'I don't know if I can that's the thing." "Well just not while we are here," Dean yelled and I knocked on the door. Seth told me to come in and I walked into the room. Seth and Dean were both shirtless in basketball shorts. Roman was still sleeping which was surprising because of how loud they were. "Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah everything is fine." replied Dean.

"Just wanted to make sure, you guys were getting a little loud in here."

"Sorry Brooke did we wake you?" asked Seth.

"Kinda." I said. He gave me a hug and apologized. I walked out and got back into bed with Randy. "What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing they just got into an arguement I guess." I replied.

"Oh about what?"

I shrugged and we fell back asleep in eachother's arms. I woke up a few hours later to the smell of pancakes. I sat up and noticed that Randy wasn't there. "Man I love this guy." I said to myself. I got up and ran downstairs. Seth, Dean, and Roman were already sitting on the couch watching Tv."Morning Brooke." Roman said.

"Morning how did you sleep?"

"Good until these knuckleheads decided to get up."

"You're not the only one" I said with a fake smile.

"Yeah sorry about that." Dean said.

"It's alright guys I'm not mad."

They shrugged and turned their attention back to the tv. I walked over to the kitchen where Randy was flipping pancakes. "Smells delicious." I said.

"Oh I know it's this new cologne I got."

I laughed. "I was talking about the pancakes silly."

"Oh yeah those smell good too but I smell better."

"True so have you seen Maddy and Nick?"

"Nope they're still sleeping."

I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. I looked up and he leaned in and we kissed. I pulled out and smiled. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too Brooklyn Walters."

"Okay lovebirds no pda in front of the shield." Roman called out. I ran over to him and jumped on him. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "What about that?" I asked.

"I think I can allow that." I smiled and I sat down between him and Seth. They were watching a rerun of Impractical Jokers. We had a couple laughs then the food was ready. We all sat down at the table and ate."Brooke, there's pancakes and you didn't even wake me up?" Maddy yelled down the stairs.

"Sorry." She came down and grabbed a plate and sat at the table. "Brooke these are so good why didn't you cook like this when you lived here?"

I chuckled. "Actually Randy made them."