Chapter 26:Payback

"Randy when do you want to get married?" I asked sitting up and taking my head off his chest. He paused the movie and adjusted himself on the couch.

"I don't know when do you?"

"I don't know that's why I asked."

"Well obviously you aren't very good at remembering dates."

"Babe I'm sorry I promise I will remember every special day we have from here forward."

"Let's make it October, late October."

"So since it's August we have two months to plan great!"

"I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle."

"I can't wait to see you at the alter and when we say our I dos."

He said something but I zoned out into a day dream of our wedding day. It'll be magical and definitely memorable.

"Let's go to the arena it's getting late," I added. He nodded and we went our separate ways to get prepared.

Once in the car we drove off to the arena hand in hand just listening to the music. We parked backstage and Randy pulled out our bags. I headed to the Divas lockeroom where I was welcomed by Natalya.

"Hey girl I'm so happy for you, you are going to a beautiful bride."

"Aww thanks Nat but not as pretty as you during your wedding."

"Well actually hun Tj and I aren't at our best right now."

"Sorry to hear that if there's anything I can help with anything at all I'm here for you hun."

"Thanks Brooke you're a true friend."

"Alright I'll see you in a bit gotta get changed."

I opened up my duffel bag and took out my gear. "You won't be needing that anymore." a voice said. I turned around and saw the devil herself with that fiery red hair. Eva Marie who else?

"What are you talking about?"

"Steph told me to give you this apparently we are on the same tag team tonight."

"Well why'd shee give it to you" I asked rather rudely.

"I don't know just hurry you're ugly ass up it starts in twenty minutes."

"Why dont you just shut up you're the one that started all of these problems."

She growled and walked away. I put the gear on and it for pretty well. It really wasn't anything special though. I ran to gorilla and saw the board. Tonight it would be me, Eva, and Natalya vs. the Bellas and Aksana.

My music played and I did my normal ring routine including my second turnbuckle pose. Then Eva came out and Natalya. I tried to stay as close to Natty as possible because I was afraid I was going to break Eva's pretty little face any second.

Our opponents came out and it was time to decide who started.

"I'll start," I said and started jumping on the mat to fire myself up. The bell rung and I smiled. This was going to be a good match. I felt something hit my back. Stupid Eva tagged herself in before I could do anything. I turned around to see her with a sly grin.

She went in and immediately got a clothesline by Brie and got hit with a couple more moves when Aksana came in. I don't think she'll make it. She tripped Nikki making her fall into the turnbuckles face first. This was her opening but I wasn't going to let her have it. I looked at Nat and nodded she got the idea.

Eva came crawling over to us little did she know. We both stretched out our hands for her to tag. She leaped up and went for the tag but Natty an I jumped off the curtain leaving her all alone. She cussed under her breathe.

Nikki came up behind her and gave her a Bella Buster. Nikki went for the pin and this was the first time I was okay with losing.

The bell rang and the official raised their hands but I couldn't help but smile. Of course the Bella's had to play it off for the cameras instead of helping their best friend Eva. I walked over to her laying lifeless on the floor. "How'd that feel huh? oh I know how to make it better."I said and hovered over her. I spat right on her face. I think she started to cry but oh well she deserved it. Natty and I walked backstage hand in hand proud of ourselves.

"Hey you did great back there!" she said. "Thanks you did too," I replied. We went our separate ways and I went to go find Randy. I got into the lockeroom to see him taping up his hands.

"Saw your match you did great!" he said.

"Thanks babe I decided to show alittle dash of Orton in the end."

"I think that was my favorite part."

I smiled and kissed my wonderful fiancé.

"Now it's time for you to get out there and show what the Viper can really do."

"Alright doll see you in like half an hour I love you."

"Love you too."

Randy's match had ended and of course my baby was victorious. He was truly stunning and I loved him. We were going to go to a party at the hotel thrown by John Cena to just let loose with all the working we have done lately.