Chapter 5: The Morning After

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I turned around off the couch to see Randy making breakfast. "Morning, hope you like pancakes."

"I don't like them... I love them." I exclaimed.

He giggled and I walked over to him in the kitchen to grab myself some juice. I was standing next to him and he put his arm around me. I was just enjoying the moment. My phone began to ring. I ran over to the couch to answer it. "Morning pretty, hangover?" It was Seth.

"Nope only one drink last night, wish I could say the same for Madison."

"That's good me too, I mean the part about not being hungover."

I giggled and I could hear him laughing through the phone. "Just ask her out already." a voice said in the backround. I smiled. "Dean?" I asked.

"Yeah." said Seth."So Brooke, I was wondering if you and Maddy wanted to go to lunch? Maybe she could bring Nick."

"Sounds great I'll go ask her?"

I ran to our room and saw Madison laying in bed asleep. I kept repeating her name louder and louder every time. "What what," she finally woke up.

"Hey wanna go to lunch later with Seth and maybe Nick if you invite him."

"Yeah sure just go away."

"No problemo busey."

I laughed and walked back into the living room and continued my conversation.

"She said yes."

"Great so I'll text you the details and I'll pick you up around 12ish."

"Sounds great."

"OK see you later."

We both said bye to eachother and hung up. "Foods ready." said Randy from the kitchen.

"Yay."

"So who was that."

"Oh it was Seth we are going to lunch later."

"Why didn't he just come over her, he literally lives next door."

"Good point hahaha."

We continued eating these delicious pancakes. "I made enough for the three of us but I don't think Maddy will be joining us," he said.

"These are delicious Randy. Wow I wish I met you a long time ago."

He grinned. Oh there it was again. That Orton grin."Me too," he said. We finished eating in silence and just as I was about to get out of my seat Maddy walked out of the room and said," Oh I smell pancakes, where are mine."

"I got your back "I said grabbing a plate and a couple pancakes for her.

She sat at the table with Randy who was still finishing his food. "So Randy, did you have fun last night, looked like you were having fun on the dancefloor?" Maddy asked.

Randy looked at me remembering our fun on the dancefloor last night. "Yeah actually Maddy I had a lot of fun last night. It looks like you did too."

"Well I'm not having fun right now, my head is spinning."

"Do you usually drink like this?'' he asked.

"No she doesn't, only when she's likes someone."

She looked at me and said, "Oh don't you know me so well."

"Maybe a little too well." I replied.

I set her plate down and went into my room to go get dressed.