Chapter 31:Was This A Mistake?

Randy came over and wrapped his arms around me. "Ready to go?" He asked. I stayed silent.
"Brooke what's wrong?"
"Was this a mistake?"
"What the wedding?"
"All of it Randy I mean obviously Seth still loves me."
"He needs to get over it."
"I know but I'm starting to get cold feet."
He frowned at me. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.
"You know what here talk to her I'll be outside and just tell me what you decide," he said handing me his phone. It was Maddy he was calling. He kissed my head and walked out shutting the door behind him.
"Hey Randy what's up?" She chirped.
"Maddy it's Brooke."
"Oh hey hun are you ready for tonight?"
"Well that's what I'm calling for I'm getting cold feet."
"Why you both love each other."
"I know but Seth, I feel as if getting married won't solve the problem."
"It may not but it will bring together two people that love each other with all their hearts."
"Yah but still I'm really anxious."
"Brooke just relax you love Randy with all your heart I can see it in your eyes when you look at him. He loves you just as much and one more thing."
"What?"
"His pancakes! You can't give up on those!" Maddy always found a way to make me laugh even in my darkest times. I made my decision.
"You know what Maddy meet me at the courthouse in an hour I'm getting married."
"Proud of you doll love you."
"Love you too," I spoke and hung up. I walked over to the door and took a deep breathe. Randy was out there and he looked almost in tears.
"Randy I'm so sorry but..."
He fell to his knees and there actually was a few tears.
"You're stuck with me babe," I cheered.
He quickly got up and lifted me off the ground and spun me around. I placed kisses all around his face I was so happy. He set me down and gave me a tight bear hug.
"Never do that to me again," he said.
"AWWWW I had the poor Viper in tears."
""You nearly broke my heart."
"I could never do that to you, are you crazy?"
"Crazy in love with you."
"Nice one Orton."
"I try," he said with a smirk.
"So what is the happy couple gonna wear on their wedding day?" Randy asked.
"Well actually Maddy and Nick have our outfits. "
"Great but if it has Show Off written on it anywhere I'm wearing my speedo," he joked.
"Okay now let's go."
We packed up our stuff and raced to the courthouse. Luckily they had a small room that we could change in. We saw Maddy and Dolph so we went our separate ways to go get ready.
I walked into a small room with Maddy. "Ready?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. A tear trickled down my face. "Great now let's get this dress on."
She pulled out a white dress that had blue details all over. My favorite color of course. I slipped it on and it looked magnificent. Now for the heels they blew my mind away once she took them out of the box. They were white with glitter details. Open toed with a blue bow on the front of each.
"If I look half as good as you on my wedding day id be drop dead gorgeous," she said. I felt a couple tears of happiness come out and I couldn't help it.
"No hun don't you'll ruin your make up and we have got to touch up that hair," she laughed and handed me a couple tissues. I dried my face off and tried to calm down.
I sat in a chair while she curled my hair with a wand. Afterwards she touched up my make up real quick and I was ready. Maddy's phone started ringing so she left me staring in the mirror.
"Hun someone has a few words for you," she said with a smile.
I took the phone and smiled at the caller id.
"Hi Randy."
"Hi Brooke."
"What are you doing."
"Making sure I look good enough to be seen with you."
"Randy stop it you're always perfect."
"Not as perfect as you or tonight or even this moment."
"AWWWW Randy baby."
"Are you ready?"
"I've been ready are you?"
"Ever since the second I met you."
"You know one day we are gonna look back at this moment and tell our children or our grandchildren."
"Mhhmm Randy you're gonna make me cry."
"No one is worth your tears not even me."
"You would know you've caused them," I giggled into the phone.
"Who would've thought that we'd end up here. I mean you spilled coffee all over me when we first met."
I laughed into the phone. "There's that adorable laugh I would die for."
"Randy I love you so much."
There was a crinkle noise over the line that puzzled me.
"Oh Brooke I love you soo much now get your ass out there and marry Randy," I recognized the voice as Roman's. I laughed at his mocking us.
"Hey I was talking to my soon to be husband," I joked sternly.
"Orton she's a feisty one," he joked back and handed the phone back.
I heard the music play and I felt emotions swarm all over me. This is what I want. I belong with him.
"That's your cue babe I'll see you when you get out here."
"I'll try not to cry over your perfection."
"I love you," he spoke.
"Love you too," I replied and hung up. I sighed and I felt tears coming. Maddy rushed over to me with a box of tissues. Relax babe it's alright. Just think about it, you going out there will change your life forever. Okay maybe don't think about it that way. Well you're man is waiting of there so don't leave him at the alter."
I wiped a few tears off with a tissue. I opened the door and me and Maddy locked arms. She was like my dad in the wedding, she would be the one to walk me down the aisle which I thought would be perfect.
As we kept walking the music kept getting louder and louder. Then we were in the doorway. Everyone I had invited was here. I put on my best brave face and slowly made my way up the aisle. Randy was up there and he was the definition of perfection. I walked to the beginning of the steps and Maddy pulled me into a very tight hug and I could see her eyes get watery. She gave Randy a tight hug as well and patted him on the back.
I walked up the few steps and looked into my fiancés eyes. This was it the defining moment of my life.