Chapter 12: Forgive Me

I woke up to Roman saying my name and nudging me. I was still half asleep but he helped me out of the car and Seth was waiting outside with a huge grin on his face. We walked into the arena only to have a bunch of superstars staring at us. Seth walked me to my lockeroom and Roman had to go because Nick told him Stephanie wanted to see him. When we arrived I remembered, "Wait, my stuff I can't compete without it."

"Okay just wait in here and I'll go get it," Seth replied.

I nodded and sat on a chair in my locker room. He left and shut the door. I just sat there waiting and thinking. I heard a shuffle in the bathroom and I stood up. Randy came and he just stared at me. Seeing him still made my heart race but I didn't want him right now. Who am I kidding of course I do. I want him so bad but I know it wouldn't be right to forgive him right away.

"I have your bag." he said tossing it on the floor.

"thanks." I said with a fake smile.

"Look Brooke I'm really sorry I know what I did was wrong but come on what about that time I caught you in the ring with Seth, him lying on top of you, and last night when you were drunk and you kept calling me Seth and trying to take my shirt off."

"I know but did I kiss him? Did I share something that intimate while I was with you?"

"Well in my head we are pretty much even I mean come on."

"Randy you think this is about being even. I know you love me..." he cut me off.

"Then why are you doing this, you know I love you so why does that matter."

"I know you love me and I love you but I'm not ready yet?"

"Ready for what?" he asked.

"Ready to get back to us. I think I need a break. Just a couple days Randy."

"Fine but just don't go back to Seth. Don't make me have to do that again."

"Randy, Seth and Roman were there when I needed them so what can I say."

He growled and walked out slamming the door.I called Seth and told him I had my gear without telling him how I got it. I got dressed in my gear and went over to hair and make up. I was getting my make up done when I got a text from Seth saying"So are you gonna be staying with us tonight?"

I replied" I think so."

"Okay just let me know soon so we can drive you to the hotel."

"Thanks Seth, it really means alot."

"No problem gorgeous."

I sent him a smiley face and decided to play the Kardashian game. When I was done I went to check tonight's matches. I had a match against Eva tonight. I had a special surprise for her tonight and it's alot more than a busted lip. I walked to the Shield's lockeroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard Deans voice.

I walked in and Seth was sitting on the couch shirtless next to Dean and they were watching the beginning of the show. I sat next to Seth and watched it with them.

"So do you guys have a match tonight?" I asked.

"yeah we are going against Randy, Cody, and Nick."

"Fun." I said in a sarcastic tone.

'Yeah what about you?" asked Dean.

"Eva Marie." Seth arched his brow and looked at me. I nodded and we turned our attention back to the screen.

"So where's Roman?" I asked.

"He's getting his gear on." Seth replied.

"Oh well good luck tonight guys."