Chapter 38

It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant and I was starting to see a bit of a bump form. Tonight I had to make my leave exclusive to the universe which breaks my heart.
"Ready to go out babe?" Randy asked placing his arm around me. I smiled and let a tear fall out. My music started and I walked out. Randy right beside me.
Once I got to the ring I got a mic and I was already feeling choked up. "Ladies and gentlemen I have an announcement... I will uhh be taking some time off because Randy and I have a bun in the oven," I said patting my stomach.
The crowd exploded at the news. I giggled, "which means I am going to have to give up this here championship," I said patting the belt on my shoulder.
"I will be gone for a while but when I come back I am going to be even bigger and better than I am now, you guys won't even recognize me," I added. I started to really get choked up.
"Don't leave us Brooke," one fan shouted.
"Hun it's only for a while then I'll be back and I'll be a mom," I smiled to Randy. He grinned back and got a microphone.
Of course he had to continue his character. "Oh get over it she will be back. And she will kick the divas ass that holds the title when she gets back. No matter if it's Naomi, Cameron, or even that red head back there," he spat.
Then Natalya's music came on I was so confused. But it wasn't just her. It was all the people I have come to know and love as part of this business. Even Maddy was out there with her belly.
"We are going to miss you Brooke and we just wanted to take this time to show you how amazing you are," she said.
Then a clip rolled on the screen. It was a bunch of epic moments of me in the ring. That was when I really started bawling. I truly left a legacy. Randy wrapped his arms around me and wiped the tears away. The lights came back on and all the attention was on me.
"Thank you Natty it was beautiful sorry about the tears guys pregnant girls have crazy hormones," I joked.
"She's not kidding," Randy sneered making the whole arena erupt in laughter.
"Well it wasn't all my work it was Maddy's too," she said.
Everyone seemed a bit confused as to who Maddy was.
"Guys this is my bestest friend Maddy. Through thick and thin she was always there for me no matter what it was. And she also is expecting. You may know her as Dolph's girlfriend," I announced pointing to her. She grabbed Dolph's hand as they stepped out of the group and waved to the crowd for a moment. This was sheer perfection. I wouldn't have my temporary absence start any other way. Then everyone on stage started clapping which led to the fans starting to clap. I felt so blessed to have this many people love me. I started making my way up the ramp.
The fans started to chant, "Thank You Brooke," I started to smile. Once I got to the top I embraced Madison into a huge hug. They all went backstage until it was just Randy and Me. We waved at the crowd and for once I think they were actually happy to see us together. Randy turned me and kissed me passionately. He pulled out and grinned. I looked down and right by us there was a girl crying.
"Oh don't cry hun I'll be back before you notice I was gone," I replied. She stopped and smiled. I raised my belt up high in the air. "This will forever be my home," I said and dropped the mic.

....................
The end hope you liked it. I'm going to be editing it. Comment what you think over all and don't forget to like. Be sure to read my other story please. Thank you for reading🐷