Chapter 14: Welcome Back

I woke up and Randy wasn't there. He was on the phone in the kitchen.

"Yeah see you then. Yeah thanks for this."

He turned around and hung up when he saw me. It made me a little nervous.

"Who was that."

"Just an old friend."

"May I ask who?"

"Nope sorry, can't say."

I frowned and ke kissed me. "Turn that frown upside down." he said.

"Or you could just kiss me again."

"I like that idea." he said and he kissed me.

"So guess what" he asked.

"You bought me a car?" I joked.

"Nope haha our next show is in Ontario."

I was so happy to hear that. I haven't seen Maddy in forever and this was my ticket to her. I smiled and I kissed him.

"Wow this many kisses before breakfast. This is awsome." he said. I smiled and I turned around but I tripped on a chair leg. I fell to the floor and I saw Randy smirking. "It's not that funny." I said.

"I think you forgot what you are wearing." I looked down and my t-shirt uncovered my underwear. "Blue is my favorite color." he said.

I grinned I lifted it up a bit more. He smiled and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch."Randy let's dance." I said. I grabbed my phone and pressed play. All of me by John Legend came on. We started slow dancing, my hand on his shoulder, his hand on my hip. It was so romantic. After a bit he started singing to me. I started tearing up it was so sweet. When the song was over " He could be the one" by Hannah Montana came on. "Hannah Montana really ?" he asked. "Yes I grew up watching that." he laughed and the song started. I sat him on the couch and I sat on his lap and started singing to him. We were having so much fun.

"He's lightning, sparks are flying, and everywhere I go he's always on my mind and I'm going crazy about him lately. And I can't help from how my heart is racing, I think I'm really digging on his vibes, he really blows me away..." I sang and he just smiled.

When the song was over I stopped the music. "Babe we gotta go in an hour if we are gonna make our flight." I nodded and went into the shower.

"Randy, I have ice cream in my hair!" I yelled. I heard him laugh and then I took my shower, got dressed and started packing our stuff. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. I could hear the shower running so I went up to the bathroom door and threw it open without looking inside. "Brooke really."

"I didn't look."

'Want to?"

"Randy come on you know me better than that."

"It was worth a try."

I giggled and he came out in just a towel. I bit my lip and he grinned. He looked so hot it was horrible. "You can look but you can't touch remember." I said.

"I've been dreaming on the stars above believe me baby." I giggled.

"There's no mystery what's on your mind."

"Can you see I want you so much." (Bella's reference if you don't get it look up their entrance music lyrics)

"There's no way you can't call this love." I said shutting the door on him so he could change. When he was done I had already finished packing and we got in the car heading to the airport.

We got on our plane and luckily we were sitting next to eachother. The hostesses kept flirting with him and it was getting soo annoying. One came over and I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. That seemed to keep them away for the rest of the ride.