Chapter 35:Back To Work

Well our vacation passed and of course as a consequence of our absence is have a title match tonight again Nikki the Bitch Bella. I was lacing up my boots for what feels like the first time in years. It was really only a week ago but it definitely doesn't feel that way.
"Is my Bestie ready for her match tonight?" Roman asked bursting through the locker room door.
"So Brooke how many times?" He asked.
"How many times what?"
"How many times did you and Orton get freaky in the sheets?"
"Roman what the fuck kind of question is that?"
"Dean and I made a bet so tell me."
"I'm not telling you. "
"Damn it I owe Dean 50 bucks."
"Haha I didn't even tell you," I laughed. "I know the bet was whether or not you would tell me."
Then the door cracked open revealing Dean. He walked over to Roman. "Did you ask her yet?" he said.
"Ask me what?" I played dumb. Roman caught it and decided to play along. He repeated the question and I looked up at the ceiling.
"Probably at least 20," I said with a smirk.
"In two days?"Dean gasped.
"Randy is one lucky guy," Roman joked. Dean walked over and handed Dean his money.
"What's that for?" I played dumb.
"Oh nothing I just owe Rome some money," Dean replied.
"Hmmm I haven't hung out with you guys for a while. Tonight let's go out yeah?" I asked.
"Sounds good to me," they both said. A stage hand stopped by and told me I was needed at gorilla.
I walked over and Nikki was over there with Brie. "Congrats on getting married Brooke maybe now you can afford some new ring gear with your new sugar daddy," she spat.
"At least I'm guaranteed kids," I retorted then clasped my hand over my mouth. Nikki charged at me at hit me with a forearm to my jaw. My music started playing so there was nothing I could do. We decided to carry the fight out there slowly making our way to the ring. No one had the upper hand it was just constant punches.
I knew I was going to regret saying that. I definitely went too far and there will for sure be talk backstage but oh well she deserved it I guess.
Once we got in the ring the ref rang the bell. We just kept kicking and throwing punches. Then she got me good. I stumbled back a bit. "Where's Seth huh?" she said with a grin.
"What about Randy?" She added, "oh Randy help me Nikki is kicking my ass," she mocked.
"I didn't mean for it to come out."
"Well it sure didn't seem that way bitch."
"You know what Nikki since the first day I came you've been against me so maybe I actually gave you a bit of advice."
"You don't know anything. Before you came my best friend was this close to getting Seth then your skanky ways though else."
I got back to my feet and slugged her. I mean I know I probably shouldn't have said that but either way she started it. And I don't want to go drinking with a black eye tonight.
I grabbed her by hair and slammed her into the mat. Then I got on top of her and started banging her head. I decided to try something my bestie had been trying to show me. I got in the corner and felt the adrenaline kick in. I felt it and I could tell the crowd could feel it too.
She slowly got up to her feet and I charged her hitting her with the spear. She held her stomach in pain as I got the three count. "Your winner and WWE divas champion Brooke!" Vivian cheered over the mic.
I held my belt up in the air. I walked over to Nikki. "If you're not gonna accept my apology then so be it. "
I stormed out of the ring and into the backstage area. Roman was back there with a weird look in his face. "What?"
"What was that out there? "he asked.
"I may have said something I shouldn't have but she started it so yeah."
"And what exactly did you say that caused all this?"
"I told her that at least I was with a man who guaranteed kids."
Roman covered his mouth and started chuckling. "You said that?" He laughed.
"Erm yeah but I didn't mean to and I tried taking it back but she wouldn't budge. "
"That's harsh but funny."
"Whatever I'm gonna get changed you have a match tonight?"
"Just a promo you know this whole Shield vs Evolution drama. We beat them at the pay per view where I kicked your husbands ass," he chuckled.
"It's all for show so shut up."
"Right right cuz Randy could take me in a fight," he laughed with sarcasm present in his tone.
"Oh yeah Reigns how about I kick your butt before your promo," I joked putting my fists up.
"Let's dance little lady," he got up.
"Square up punk."
I threw a punch but it didn't seem to phase him. He actually laughed. "Brooke you hit like a girl."
"Oh yeah," I said and got him right in the stomach. He held his stomach and gasped for air. I knocked him on his back and sat on his chest. "How's that for hitting like a girl."
I got up with a sly grin. He got up and his eyes were all big like he had no idea what had just happened.
"Alright Reigns now get your ass out there so we can party."
"Can do," he replied.
I took a shower while Rome and Dean were out on stage. Then I heard a bunch of commotion outside the locker room. I decided to hurry up. I put on a dress and a pair of heels and dried my hair real quick. I stepped out and saw a bunch of people huddled around the tv.
"What's going on?" I asked Natalya.
"Seth just betrayed the shield."
I gasped and struggled for a better look. The tv showed Roman on the ground and Seth was pounding Dean with a chair. I guess we aren't going out tonight. "There's always a plan B," I heard Hunter say. Damn it and just when I thought I got rid of Seth he has to become part of my baby's faction. Seriously like go fall in a hole or something.