Chapter 22: Mall Crawl

We arrived at the mall and Seth and I were just getting out of the car when we got swarmed by like 5 little kids for pictures and autographs. It was so cute.

When we were done we decided to start the trip off at Wet Seal. I grabbed a couple pairs of shorts, pants, shirts, and dresses. I was in the changing room and Seth was waiting for me outside the room. I put on a pair of high waisted shorts and a white crop top. I walked out and Seth smiled. I posed, "so what do ya think?" I asked.

"You look great Brooke I mean you look great in everything."

I blushed," Pshhh I wish Thanks though."

"No problem."

I walked in and tried on a couple other outfits and he said he liked them all. We walked out with a pair of shorts, pants, and a dress.

"Thanks for bringing me Seth."

"You're welcome."

I smiled and we walked into the pet store and looked at all the puppies and kittens. I just wanted to take one home so bad. I think Seth was debating on buying me one.

Afterwards we headed to the Mac store and Seth helped me pick out some make up. We were just walking around right now not going anywhere specifics. "So what do you wanna do, I mean we've been doing a bunch of stuff for me?"

"Umm well you can help me pick out some clothes."

"Lead the way Mr.Rollins." he smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked into the Nike store and he grabbed some clothes and shoes to work out in. He was in the dressing room trying on clothes and I was waiting on a seat for him to show me. He walked out in a royal blue tight shirt and some black basketball shorts.

"You like?" he asked.

"Yeah you look great you gotta get that." I said. He tried on a couple more outfits and ended up buying them all. We got hungry so we decided to head over to the food court and grab a bite.

"So what do you wanna eat?" he asked.

"Ummm I don't know what do you want to eat."

"Let's get subway."

"Yumm." I said rubbing my stomach. He ordered our food and I grabbed us a spot in the food court. After 5 minutes he came and sat with me.

We started eating and a couple more people came up to us asking for pictures and autographs. After about 10 minutes we finished all of our pictures and autographs we went back to eating our sandwiches. I was putting my trash away when I noticed Seth staring at me.

"Uhhhh you okay there?" I asked.

"Yeah it's just that well I'm just really glad that we stayed friends after all of the stuff that happened in the past."

I smiled at him an he grinned, "yeah me too I'm happy that we are so close still." he nodded and got up to throw our trash away. I checked my phone and wow it was 9:45. When he came back I got out of my chair. "Seth it's getting late I think we should head back to the hotel." He checked his phone and his eyes popped."Yeah you're right we should head back."

He grabbed my hand and we started exiting the food court heading towards the parking lot.

"You know Brooke this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." I giggled, " uh oh Romans gonna be jealous." We both laughed and just looked at the display windows the rest of the walk. We hopped in his Camaro and began our journey back to the hotel.

I must've fallen asleep because before I knew it Seth had me in his arms and we were in the hotel already in the hallway my room is in. "did I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah but why didn't you just wake me up."

"I don't know I just figured it would be nicer to carry you than wake you up and drag you half asleep all the way to your room."

"Seth I absolutely have no problem with it. I was just asking." I replied. He set me down and I walked into my room. I looked out holding the door open, "Alright Seth see you soon, goodnight. "

"Goodnight," he said and walked off. I kicked off my heels and walked into the bedroom to see Randy passed out under the covers. He looked so adorable. I slipped on some pajamas and got in bed next to him.

He made a noise so I kissed his head and seemed to relax. "I love you Randy." I whispered and laid down falling asleep.
""""""""""""""""""""""
About two more chapters until the story is over!!! Comment for sequel or whatever!! Thanks for reading!!! LIKE IT UP BABES!!!!