Chapter 9: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun pt.1

It's been two weeks since they big complication between Randy, Seth, and I. I still felt really bad and I wasn't sure if I could completely rid myself of Seth. I really liked him when he took me out to lunch that one time. And his voice it wa so calming.And those big brown eyes they were so beautiful. Anyways there hasn't been anymore complications between me and Randy since.

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone. I moaned and picked up my phone.

"Hey."

"Hey girlie. Sooo the girls and I noticed that we haven't hung out in a while and we were wondering if you wanted to have a GNO?" It was AJ.

"GNO?"

"Girls night out, well actually it would be the whole day we are gonna go grab breakfast in about an hour so wanna join?"

"Yeah sure I'll meet you in the lobby in an hour."

"Sounds great see yah Brooke."

"Yeah Bye."

I got out of bed and grinned when I saw Randy sleeping. He looked so cute. I took a shower then put on a red and black mini dress and put on some black pumps and did my make-up. When I was done with my make-up I heard Randy getting out of bed. "Morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock haha. Don't forget to thank Natalya for me."

"For what."

"For the lingerie what else." I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. "So why are you all dressed up?"

"Well I am going to spend the day with the girls. I'm supposed to meet them downstairs in 5 minutes."

"Oh okay have fun babe."

"Thanks Randy I love you."

"Love you too." With that I left the hotel room and made my way downstairs. When I got into the lobby I was greeted by Natty, Aj,Layla,Paige and Summer. "Hey guys." I said. They all said hi back and I decided I was gonna carpool with AJ and Paige. We got into the car and Aj drove us to a Denny's just down the block. We took about an hour and a half to eat. Then we decided we were gonna go to the mall to buy an oufit for tonight when we were gonna go clubbing. Girls only though.

As we arrived at the mall we all dispersed kind of. Aj, Natty, and I went to Victoria Secret and who knows where Paige, Summer and Layla went. I grabbed Natty's arm when we got in and said, "Oh and Randy told me to thank you for what you helped me buy here last time." She chuckled and continued shopping. Natty got herself a pair of pink and black lace bra and underwear. Aj got a couple shirts and matching sets and since Randy liked her taste I let Natty help me find a couple different sets of lingire. After we were done there we headed over to forever 21.

I bought some short shorts, a couple tank tops, a couple pairs of pants,some heels for tonight, a pair of sneakers, a pair of sandals, and a couple shirts. Aj and Natty both got a boatload of stuff. When we were done there we decided to head off to the food court and get some Coldstone. I got cheescake flavor with peanuts. It may sound weird but it was delicious. As I was eating my icecream I noticed a couple guys check me out. It made me feel kinda good to know that I was still good to look at.

After our ice cream we went to the pet shop to look at the cute puppies. They were to die for. I wanted to buy one so bad but I knew Randy wouldn't approve. When we were done there we decided to go to Mac to buy some make-up. I got myself a new foundation, some eye shadow, mascara, some blush, and some lip stick.

We were done shopping for the day so we decided to sit on a bench in the middle of the mall. Aj called up Layla to see where they were at. Turns out they were about to call us and they were at the Nike store not too far away. We told them we'd meet them tonight at the club and have a couple drinks.

When I got back to the hotel I knocked on the door to our room and nobody answered.

RANDY'S POV

I missed Brooke so much while she was gone today I decided to get back at her. I was sitting on the couch on my phone when I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed a black beanie I had sitting around and I put it over my head. She knocked again but I didn't answer. "Okay Randy I'm coming in." I hid behind the shower curtains in the bathroom. "Randy." she called.

"Okay doesn't look like someone wants to see what Natty helped me buy today." It was a real struggle to stay quiet after that. I could hear footsteps coming into our bedroom. Then into the bathroom. I could see that she was right in front of the shower. Now's my chance. I lunged at her. "Gotcha." I yelled grabbing her by the waist. She punched me right in the stomach and said, "My boyfriend Randy is gonna be here any second and he's gonna kick your ass." I chuckled and said in a weird voice "Randy's already gone." She screamed as I pointed to the closet. She ran over to it finding nothing. As she was doing that I took the mask off and grabbed her by the waist, "So whatcha lookin at?" she looked up at me shocked. "Randy you are such a jerk." she yelled. I laughed and said "but a cute one huh."

"Very."

"So about the stuff Natty helped you pick out..."

"Nope nope not after this I almost had a heart attack."

I chuckled and kissed her forehead and ran into the kitchen where she had dropped her bags. I was looking for the Victoria Secret one but she grabbed it before I could.

"Nuh uh uh this is for later.... or the next day... or the next day.. maybe even in a couple weeks... maybe a month."

"It's not a good idea to tease a Viper."

"Oh help me please the big bad Viper is gonna get me." she said sarcastically.

I grabbed her hand and picked her up bridal style. I carried her over to the bed and I bit her ear playfully. I placed her on the bed and kissed her. We started making out then she pulled away.

BROOKE'S POV

I pulled away. "Ooh Randy I gotta go the girls invited me to go out with them tonight."

"Where."

"Club down the street."

"Okay but don't let anyone touch you and if they do call me and I'll be right there."

"Okay babe. I promise."

With that I grabbed my bags and ran into the bathroom and got dressed into a tight fitting black dress that showed alot of cleavage. When Randy saw me his jaw dropped and he said, "Get back in there and change."

"Why."

"Cuz you look hot. And there's gonna be guys all over you tonight."

"Awww is the Viper jealouus."

"I'm serious Brooke go change."
"But I dont have anything else to wear."

"Fine then you can wear that only if I can come."

"NO its a girls night out."

"I'll bring some guys and I won't even be near you. I just want to make sure you are safe."

"Fine." I said. I waited a couple minutes to let Randy get ready and when he was done it was definitely worth the wait. He was wearing a very tight see through white t-shirt and some blue jeans that fit him just right. Wow. "If you can wear that then I'm gonna wear this." Wow maybe this dress wasn't such a good idea. "Deal." I said. He grinned and we left. We were waiting for the elevator. Randy was behind me and I could see him grinning from the corner of my eye. I turned around only to find Randy staring at my butt. "Hey you can look but you can't touch." He laughed and said, "Ohh I'll keep dreaming on the stars above." I laughed and said ,"Gotta love those Bella bitches." He smiled and held my hand until we reached the lobby. I got a text from AJ saying, "Hey the girls didn't want to wait up so we are at the club sorry."

I turned to Randy and said, "You can touch if you can give me a ride."

"Deal." he said. I rolled my eyes and he put his arm around my shoulder. We got into his car and drove about a mile down the street. Right before we walked into the club Randy pulled me aside. "Okay so I invited John, Roman, Bryan, and Nick. Tell me you will be good and not do anything you'll regret tonight."

"Babe I promise I'm going to be fine." I replied. He kissed me and we walked inside.