Chapter 30:Spontaneous Ideas

I woke up next to the man of my dreams. This is all I could ever ask for I mean this is perfect. I decided to be cute and take a selfie with him while he was still asleep. I snapped the picture and posted it with the caption LOVE WAKING UP TO THIS ADORABLE FACE EVERY MORNING. My phone immediately blew up with fangirls being themselves you know. Some adored us and some hated us.
I set my phone down but it started going off the number was blocked but I answered anyways.
"Hi umm who's this?"
"Good morning beautiful how are you
this wonderful morning?"
"Umm who is this?"
"The man you belong with."
"Seth get over yourself you know it's not gonna work I'm engaged."
"You won't be saying that tonight when I get through with you after Smackdown taping."
"Seth you're drunk"
"Hun I'm fine I just really want you."
"Goodbye Seth." I hung up and sighed. I thought boys were supposed to be dram free. Right now Seth is worse than Eva Marie. And boy was he horny.
Randy began to stir and I decided to just pretend like it didn't happen.
"Who was that?"
"Oh wrong number"
"I have a surprise for you."
"Oh and what's that?"
"An early morning workout."
"Oh someone's horny this morning."
"You betcha."
"With that morning boner," I giggled.
"Hey all guys have it," he defended himself.
He started to kiss up and down my neck. Then he moved to other places. Then it got a little rated xxxxxxxxx.
After our "workout" we were starving so we decided to hit up a small diner down the street.
"Excited for taping tonight?" He asked sitting down into the booth.
"Very except Seth I'm afraid."
"He won't touch you remember the last time he came between us."
"Yes Randy how can I forget you kicked his ass for liking me."
"And I'd do it again if I got the chance."
I heard footsteps coming up behind is. It was Triple H. "Over heard your conversation and I have a proposal or a storyline for you two plus another."
"And that is?"
"You versus Rollins for her," he said pointing at me. I gasped and looked at Randy wide mouthed.
"Hunter I don't know."
"Well I do and you're gonna do it because it'll be good for ratings and will boost you're career now that you are both holding the titles."
"Fine but I'm kicking his ass."
"Good I'll give you you're scripts tonight."
Hunter smiled and walked away. I looked down in disbelief. I can't get away from this issue no matter how hard I try.
"Looks like you got what you wanted," I snapped.
"What?"
"You said you'd beat him up if you got the chance to."
"What you think I planned this?"
"No it just really sucks."
Randy motioned for me to sit in the booth next to him so I did. He had me lean on his shoulder and he started to rub my head and arms.
"It'll all be alright Brooke I promise as long as our love stays you will be forever safe in my arms."
"You know what Randy?"
"What?"
"Let's get married."
"Like right now?"
"Yeah tonight then we won't have to worry about Seth or anything."
"Won't you're parents get mad?"
"No we just won't tell them."
"Brooke this might be one of the craziest things I've ever done but let's do it."
"Randy I love you so much," I replied and kissed him.
"I...love...you...too," he said in between kisses causing me to giggle.
We ate our food and paid the bill. I couldn't help but hold a smile on my face. I really think this is the answer to our problem. I mean what can go wrong?
..................
It was nearing the end if Smackdown and I texted Roman, Dean,Maddy, Nick, And Natty to meet me at the courthouse. I made sure not to invite Seth and I told the guys not to mention it.
I was changing in the locker room when I heard, "what Randy and Brooke are getting married!"
I slammed the door open to see the twins looking at Eva's phone. "Who told you that?"
"Girl maybe you shouldn't trust some people it's all over twitter," Brie said.
"Who posted it?"
"I don't know but the hashtag BrookeOrton is trending."
"Are you kidding me?"
"No looks like you're in some deep shit," Eva said showing me her phone. It was true some fan account tweeted about my wedding tonight.
"Is it true?" Nikki asked.
"Of course not we plan on having a nice wedding not some cheap knockoff."
I'm pretty sure they bought it because they just walked away. My phone began to buzz in my back pocket. I pulled it out and it was Dean.
"Hi Dean what's up?"
"I can't believe you would do this Brooke."
"Seth why do you have Dean's phone?"
"Why would you marry him you are throwing away very thing we ever had."
"Seth stop I love him and he loves me more than words can explain."
"No Brooke don't do this to us our future life, our future kids."
"There's not gonna be anything of ours so stop it."
"You're making a huge mistake."
I hung up then and there. Was I making a mistake?