Chapter 27:Meeting The Parents

Of course Randy won his match and now me and Eva have this big rivalry because of my previous actions but I don't regret it at all. She deserved what she got after all the trouble she stirred with Seth and I.

Randy and I decided to have a date night after the show after all. And that's exactly what I was getting ready for. I put on my lipstick to finish of my sick outfit. I got up and put on my black pumps and sat on the couch for Randy.

"Randy?"

"Yeah babe one sec."

"I thought it's the girl that's supposed to take forever."

"Well I see who wears the pants in this relationship."

"That's right now get your sexy ass over here."

"Yes mam." he replied and appeared through the doorway. I smiled at his appearance. He was truly my soulmate. I never really thought that I would find someone who adored me as much as I adored them but guess what I proved myself wrong.

He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek making me blush. We walked outside and he opened up the car door for me. "Okay I have a new thing for us now."

"And that is?"

"Every time we have a date from now on you have to wear this blindfold so you have no idea where we are going."

"Deal." I replied and put on the blind fold careful not to mess up my hair.

We drove for about 20 minutes and I was clueless as to where we were. "Were here!" Randy cheered.

I undid the blindfold and wow. It's this restaurant that I know I've heard of but have no idea how to pronounce the name of.

"Randy I love it."

"And I love you."

"Look at you with your smooth lines," I laughed and tugged on his belt loops pulling him in closer for a kiss. He kissed back and it was so romantic. Sparks like the first time.

............

Our date went well actually and so did the "after celebration"! if you know what i mean haha. Well I'm sure you do. Anyways today is the day Randy and I fly to go see my parents so they can meet the man I'm going to marry for the first time. Crazy I know.

I stepped off the plane with Randy's hand in mine. Our palms both sweaty. It was kinda growse but I know he needs it. I know he's nervous inside but he's trying not to show it. It's something you just pick up when your in love.

We walked into the front parking lot where my parents were supposed to pick us up. After a couple minutes I saw that Jeep Grand Cherokee I've come to know and love. "Mom!Dad!" I cheered and practically ran to the car.

"Brooke we missed you!" they both said.

I smiled and embraced both of my parents into a hug through the car window.

"Mom Dad I want you to meet my fiancé Randy."

"Oh is he is a looker," my mom said with a smirk.

"I know right!"

She laughed and surprisingly my dad gave him a welcoming smile. "Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Walters." Randy said raising his hand.

"Randy just call us Mark and Val you silly."

"Okay Mark and Val." He chuckled and shook my fathers hand. He went to shake my mothers hand but she ended up pulling him in for a hug. Oh boy I really hope this goes well.