Chapter 37:Start of Something New

I was in the small kitchen making myself a cup of coffee when I heard Randy make his way out of the bedroom. I smiled at his presence. I had to tell him about what I had found.
"Ummm Randy we uhhh have to talk."
"Sure baby about what?" He asked.
"Well last night..."
"Round two?" He asked with a grin.
"Not exactly well I found something and I'm not too sure on how you are going to take it."
"Brooke just tell me," he laughed.
"I uh found a broken condom," I blurted. His whole body froze and he just looked at me.
"Randy?" I asked waving my hand in front of his face. He didn't budge. I was starting to get worried. I tapped his shoulder and he finally came back to his senses.
"A broken condom?"
"Well I'm sure it broke after you know."
"There's only one way to find out."
"And that is?"
"A test Randy a pregnancy test."
"Let's go," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. Luckily I was fully dressed or this would've been embarrassing.
We rushed off to the nearest gas station. I grabbed a couple tests and met Randy in line to pay. "You got it?" He asked.
"Yeah," I replied showing him several boxes of pregnancy tests.
"What do you have?" I asked looking at the small package in his hand. He opened his hand and it was a pack of condoms. I punched his shoulder, "how could you even think of buying stuff like that right now?"
"Well now we will never have this predicament and I'm a guy so what can I say Brooke," he chuckled. I smiled and snuggled into his side. He put his arm around me.
We paid and rushed back to the hotel. We got in and I practically ran into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.
"Oh Ash what did we get ourselves into," Randy sighed through the door.
I finished peeing and I opened the door. "Did you find out?" He asked.
"I still have two minutes," I replied.
He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel my heart beating through my chest.
Two minutes past by and I thought I was going to pass out. I grabbed the test and tried to find out the results but my hand was shaking so much. Randy grabbed the box. "Okay so one means yes two means no," he said.
We looked at the test and for sure it had two black lines on it.
He smiled and we both started crying. "Randy I'm going to have your baby," I smiled with tears of joy.
"We are going to be parents," he said and kissed the top of my head. I couldn't help but cry I mean a baby is inside me and it's Randy's it's pretty much a dream come true.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He smiled into the kiss and broke it. "It doesn't feel real," he said.
"I know like a dream."
"I can't believe I'm going to be a dad," he cheered. It was so cute. I don't think I've ever seen him like this before.
I grabbed my phone and thought of the first thing I could do. I rang Maddy right away.
"Hello?" She said.
"Maddy I have news. "
"Oh shit," she said.
"What?"
"Hun I'll have to call you back or better yet just tell me tonight," she said.
I hung up and sighed. How would I tell her tonight. I guess maybe tonight is the only time I could call her oh well.
"Babe we gotta get ready for tonight's show," I said unable to make the smile disappear.
"I know," he said and threw me over his shoulder.
"Not fair I'm only half your size," I said punching his back.
"True but your fun sized and it's kinda cute."
"Hey hey 5 foot 7 is not fun sized for a girl your just a 6'4 giant."
"That I am with big feet," he chuckled. I could only imagine the smirk on his face. He threw me down on the bed making us both laugh. He lifted up my leg pretending to pin me. "One...two..." he counted but I kicked out making us both laugh.
"Oh you still have some fight left in you eh?" He joked.
I arched my eyebrow and put my fists up. We both laughed and got off the bed to get our gear together. I did my normal routine and before I knew it we were already at the arena.
As soon as we walked in I saw the last person I expected to see in Orlando. "MADISON," I yelled running over to her. She is about 4 months now so her bump is getting there.
"Hey doll told you id see you tonight," she said pulling me into a hug.
"God Madison lay off the brownies you're so fat," I joked.
"Tell the baby not me it gives me cravings," she joked.
"Ok so I have some news," I said with a grin.
"Spill it," she smiled.
"I might be expecting too," I blurted. She immediately jumped in the air.
"No way Brooke that's amazing congratulations and they can be best friends and grow up together just like us," she said in awe. I almost started crying. Me and her pregnant at the same time is going to be a hormone disaster. I almost feel sorry for Randy and Nick.
Speaking of Nick he started to walk over. "What's all this?" He asked.
"Brooke is pregnant," Maddy blurted pointing at me.
"Woah both of you well congrats I'll go tell Randy right now," he said walking off.
"So who else knows," Maddy asked placing her hand on my shoulder.
"Just you."
"Ohh I feel so special."
I saw Roman coming out of the locker room and I practically sprinted at him I jumped on his back and he groaned.
"Roman I have news," I said.
"My magazines finally shipped to your house," he said with a laugh.
"Wait magazines and why would they be shipped to my house?"
"It was a dirty joke continue."
"Wait first are you cleared?" I asks referring to the beating Seth had given him.
"Not yet but I still have to show up."
"Oh."
"So what's the news?"
"Well I am pregnant," I said with a smile.
He chuckled, "orton finally knocked you up," he laughed.
"Accidentally but Jr won't know right?" I asked patting my stomach.
"Brooke I'm so happy for you," he cheered and picked me up. He started spinning me around.
"You know Hun I'm surprised you haven't started throwing up yet," Maddy said. A couple spins later and I was feeling it. I tapped Roman's shoulder signaling for him to stop. He did so and I sprinted off to the bathroom.