Chapter 25:Telling Everyone

I woke up so excited that Randy had proposed the night before you have no idea. I couldn't wait any longer I had to tell Madison. I picked up my phone and called her.

"Hey what's up Brooke I was just about to call you to tell you something?"

"Maddy I have some big news!"

"What?"

"He proposed."

"No flipping way are you serious."

"Yes yesterday it was the best day of my life."

"That's great babe can I tell you something. "

"Sure."

"I'm pregnant!"

"What no way!"

"Yes way!"

"Who's the daddy?"

"Nick you dumbo haha."

"Well congrats Maddy you'll be a great mother."

"Thanks and I have another surprise."

"Really what?"

"Yeah look outside your window."

I chuckled and walked over to the window and there was my best friend with a sign that said CONGRATS BROOKE AND Randy!!!. I laughed and waved to Maddy earning one back.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Duh Randy had to ask your bestie's permission before asking."

"You are truly the best."

"I am aren't I now open the door." I hung up and nudged Randy.

"Good morning beautiful," he said and pecked my lips.

"Hey Maddy's here get your lazy butt up"

I practically sprinted to the door and opened it to reveal all my friends. Maddy, Nick, Roman, Seth, Dean, Natalya, Aj, and Summer.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed. They all greeted me with hugs and hellos and congratulations. "Maddy you are truly remarkable and that bun in the oven is going to be the cutest thing I can already see it."

She smiled and gave me another hug. God did I miss her.

"Where's Randy?" she asked.

"He should be coming let's go check on him." We both tip toed into the bedroom where Randy was completely naked. Maddy screamed causing him to turn around.

"Randy learn to close the door," I laughed.

"I think I'm scarred for life!" Maddy yelled and plopped onto the floor covering her eyes. I helped her up and walked her back into the living room with everyone else. She sat down on the couch and fiddled with her fingers not looking up. She really did look out of it. Then she looked up and smirked. "You are one lucky girl Brooke." I bursted out laughing.

Randy came down with a giant smirk. "Enjoy the view Madison?" he asked. I couldn't help it but I got a little mad I mean I know I shouldn't but it was weird.

"Let's just say you are a little more gifted than Nick." Everyone just looked at us unaware of what we were talking about.

"In case you guys don't understand Mr.Orton doesn't know how to close a door when he is changing."

"How was I supposed to know you guys were gonna come into the room and I thought it was just Madison."

Everyone started laughing.

"So it's set in stone the two love birds are getting married," Roman said with a smile.

"Yes, it's finally happening Rome your bestie is gonna get married."

"Have you told your parents?"Summer asked.

"Nope let's do it right now." Everyone agreed and I called my mom.

"Hello," she said answering the phone.

"Hey mom I have to tell you something important."

"Mark come here Brooke's pregnant."

"Mom I'm not pregnant! But Dad's gonna have to hear this too."

"Okay he's here lay it on us."

"Randy proposed yesterday. "

"Congratulations baby girl," they both said.

"Thanks guys I just thought you should know."

"Alright Honey we will talk to you later we love you," my Dad spoke.

"Alright love you too bye."

I hung up with a huge grin. I kissed Randy making everyone grin.

"So obviously you planned this what are we gonna do today?" I asked Madison.

"Well let's go swimming I mean we don't share a house with a pool for nothing!"

We all got into our bikinis and Maddy got me a white own that said Bride to Be on the but and had a ring on each of the boobs. It was so cute and it came with a veiled headpiece but there was no way I was going to swim with that on.

I walked out earning a whistle from Roman and a slap on the butt from Aj.

"Aye you can look but you can't touch," I joked pointing a finger at Roman.

"Yeah Roman she's happily engaged." Randy added.

"Yeah Roman come here real quick I need you to help me with my top," I said with a smirk. I met him at the edge of the pool.

"Yeah can you just..." I went on and pushed him into the pool. He surface and started busting up and so was everyone else.

Everyone swam but Seth he was texting on his phone poolside. I decided to go check on what was happening. I wonder if he still had feeling for me. I'll always have feelings for Seth but not as much as Randy he what I want.

I walked over to him and he put his phone down. "Who ya texting there handsome?" I asked.

He smirked and shook his head.

"You know you're gonna tell me."

"Oh is that right."

"Yeah so who is that?"

"Nope not gonna tell."

"What if I do this."

I grabbed a cup of water and dumped it on his head.

"Oh you're good but still not gonna tell you.

"What if I flash you?"

"You got a deal."

"Great so let's hear it."

"Okay it's Layla wee been talking for the past week and I feel like she might be the one."

"That's great to hear."

"Yeah so where's your end of the deal."

"I'm a bride to be you little perv."

"Not fair."

"Thats what best friends are for."

I walked away it seems as if everything is coming together. I mean I'm engaged with the best man in the world, no more love triangle, and my bestie is having a baby!!!

..............................

Hey guys I'm back!!! I decided to keep the story going and yes I know it been a long time but I feel like this is way too short so yeah. Enjoy!!! And just remember Randy is bae!!