Chapter 36: Surprise Ending

I kinda messed myself up so this chapter is going to be quite short but I'll make it up.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I ran over to the two who were barely limping backstage. "Guys!" I shouted.
They looked over to me and groaned. I ran over to help them. We slowly made our way to their locker room.
"What the hell happened back there?"I asked.
"What's best for business you know that's all that ever happens," Dean said with sarcasm.
"But was he supposed to do that?"
"No he wasn't supposed to hit us but I'm sure with all that's been happening his psycho ass just had to let it out. "
"It's all my fault."
"Oh don't say that. "
"No really it is," I said and let a tear fall.
"Oh Brook knock it off,"Roman chuckled pulling me into a side hug.
"No really he's angry because I'm married now and he's not going to stop you guys just don't understand."
"Baby girl Seth isn't going to do shit he's one guy and you've already seen Randy kick his ass," Roman chuckled. Just then the door opened revealing my husband himself speedo and all. I bit my lip at the sight of him.
"You guys alright?" Randy asked.
"Great," Dean said sarcastically.
Randy shut the door behind him and took a seat next to me.
"You know he wasn't supposed to do all that stuff right?" Randy asked them.
They both nodded," he's angry Randy at me and he decided to take it out on them I'm sorry guys," I said feeling a surge of guilt come over me.
"Oh Brooke just consider it taking one for the team," Dean chuckled.
I giggled a bit. "There you go kid no reason to feel bad just a little banged up."
"I guess," I replied.
"Alrighty well Randy, Brooke, it was nice but we gotta get this stuff check out so we will see you guys later,"Roman said getting up. He moaned with every step I felt so bad.
We all hugged and Randy and I walked out. "Alright babe I'm gonna change and then we can head out," he said.
"Oh do you have to," I said and tugged at his trunks.
"Is someone a little horny?" He chuckled.
"Baby you know what you do to me and I just can't help myself," I whispered.
He grinned and pulled me into a supply closet. We started making out and I was loving every minute of it.
I broke the kiss. "Baby let's go to the hotel," I said. We hurried off since Randy was still in his trunks.
We finally got to the room and it was on. I tugged at his trunks. "Woah easy tiger someone's in a rush," he chuckled.
"Oh shut up and kiss me," I said and tackled him onto the bed.
......................
I woke up staring into the beautiful face of my husband. God I love him so much. I turned over and felt something rub against my leg. It was kids rubbery. I moved the blanket to see a condom. I grabbed it to throw it away. I looked at it and giggled. I did a double check and noticed something I didn't see the first time. There was a hole in it.