Chapter 6: I think I've found it

So it's been two months since the pool incident. Randy and I hit it off actually. We went to the movies, gone out to dinner a few times, and we went to the zoo yesterday. For last week's show we roomed together again. Every now and then I catch Seth and Eva together. But oh well his loss anyways. I walked into my hotel room that I would be sharing with Randy this week. "Hey babe." he said.

"Hey."

"How was the mall?"

"Great I've got a surprise for you."

"what?"

"You'll have to wait for Thursday when we dont have work."

He grinned. Me and Aj and Natalya have also created quite the bond, they helped me pick out the lingire I bought today. "So what else did you get?"

I showed him the stuff I bought which included a couple shirts, pants, shorts, and some other stuff, making sure he didn't see the surprise. "So we have to head out around 4:30 to get ready for the show at 6." he said.

"Okay its 4:10 right now so let me grab my stuff and I'll be right out."

"Okay."

I went into my room and packed some clothes. My ring gear was supposed to come in today so I was super happy. I was sad last month when my gear didn't show up because of a delivery complication so I had to wait. After I was done I headed out and Randy was waiting for me by the door."Ready beautiful?" he asked. "Yup." I replied. We walked down to the parking lot where we would find Randy's rental Lambo. I loved the cars he got they were always so nice.

We drove for about ten minutes until we got to the back entrance of the arena. I could already see superstars walking around getting ready for tonight. I got into the backstage area and went to my lockeroom. "Hey Brooke." a voice said. It was Natalya. "Oh hey Natty how'd TJ like that stuff from victoria secret. "Oh I haven't showed him yet., by the way Shayla wants you. She has to give you your new gear" "Okay wanna come with me." "Sure."

Me and Nattie walked to Shayla's little section where she was waiting for me with a bag that had my name on it. She handed it to me and I looked down at it kinda nervous. "well aren't you gonna look at it?" said Shayla. I opened the bag and took it's contents out. It was beautiful. A royal blue bra-like top and some royal blue booty shorts with a rhinestone belt. It was so pretty and the top had a white lace pattern and so did the shorts. "Thank You so much Shayla I love it." "You're welcome anytime honey." "Now go put it on, I checked the board and you have a match against Cameron tonight." "Oh wow ok thaks for everything." I said as me and Natalya walked away. I rushed into my dressing room and I put my new gear on. When I was done I walked over to hair and makeup.

Crystal started doing my hair and I sat in the chair on my phone playing the Kardashian game. It reminded me of Maddy, wow I missed her back home. Her and Nick were trying to keep a long distance thing. He would go visit her every now and then. As I started a photo shoot on the game I got a text from Randy

"Good luck on your match tonight."

"Thanks babe."

"Make sure you kick Cameron's butt tonight."

"Gotcha" I replied.

"I'll meet you in gorilla right after your match to congradulate you on your victory."

"I love your confidence in me."

He sent me a smiley face and a stage hand walked up to me and told me I had to head over to Gorilla because my match was in 5 minutes. I immediately got butterflies. Cameron walked out first and I waited for my entrance music to play. My theme song began to play it was "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood. The crowd cheered as I walked down the ramp and slid into the ring doing a pose on the turnbuckles. Wow this crowd was electrifying.

DING. The bell rung and Cameron came charging at me. We locked up and I threw her into the turnbuckle. She got up an walked up to me. She slapped me and said, "give me some respect newbie." I could hear King talking about it on commentary. I slapped her back and as she was trying to recooperate I bounced off the ropes and clothelined her causing her to fall flat on her back. As she got up I bounced off the ropes again and gave her a bulldog. She got up and knocked me down. She got on top of me and she started banging my head against the mat. I got her off of me and kicked her straight in the jaw. She was out. I covered her up for the pin One...Two...Three. I won. I got up jumping up and down going on the turnbuckles and posing. I walked over to her and got right on top of her and said ," how about you show some respect now." She growled and I walked back down the ramp. I got into gorilla and I fet two arms get me and put me up in the air. It was Randy. "Congrats," he said. " Thanks babe." I said. He walked me to my lockeroom and I got changed. I took a shower and got dressed as he sat on the couch watching the rest of Raw. When I was done I came out in a Rko t-shirt, skinny jeans, and black converse. Randy put his arm around my shoulder and we went out to go mingle with some of the other superstars. We walked over to where we saw John , Roman, Dean, Natalya, the twins, Nick, Eva, and Seth. "Congrats rookie." Roman said giving me a hug. "Thanks oldie," I said. ""Looks like we are both good at giving bad jokes." He chuckled and I decided to talk to Natalya. I looked over and Eve was all over Seth. She noticed me looking at them and she kissed Seth. He looked a little uncomfortable though. "So congrats Brooke I knew you would win!" said Natty.

"Thanks did you see her slap me and ask for respect."

"Yeah that girl deserves everything but respect."

Eva walked over to us and said, "Are you guys talking about me?"

"No why would we be talking about you."

"Because I'm better than you." I could see a camera guy filming us. I decided to play my part and do it for the show.

"Eva you are anything but better than me."

"Oh yeah then why do I have Seth."

"Because you are a liar and who needs Seth when I have Randy." I said pulling Randy over to me.

"Yeah well I bet I could beat you on a one on one match."

"You're on."

She stormed off and I grinned. I'm sure she knew that I was the better wrestler. "That was hot." Randy said.

"You just got a taste of my feisty side."

"Do I have to wait til Thursday." He complained.

"Yup"

Randy's POV.

Wow that was hot. I've never seen her talk to anyone like that. I could see the fire in her eyes and I was liking it. Too bad she has that surprise for me on Thursday. I already had Thursday all planned out for the perfect day. We would go to the beach, see a movie, and go to a very fancy restaurant for dinner. Then I planned on going to the lake to go watch the stars if we have time. "Do you have anything tonight?" she asked. "Nope no matches tonight."

"Then come on lets go."

"Whatever you say."

We left the arena and headed back to the hotel picking up McDonalds. We sat on the couch in our room eating our chicken nuggets and fries while watching Ridiculousness. We loved watching that together it definitely gave us some good laughs.

When we were done we headed to the bedroom. I put my pajamas on in the bathroom while she put hers on in the room. When I came out I saw her laying in bed I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the back of her head and we fell asleep like that. I'm so glad Seth is out of the picture. He would only comlicate things. To think she started off spilling coffee on me and now we are sharing a bed waiting to work together tomorrow.