Chapter 17: Title shot

When we got into the arena and Paige came up to me and told me that Hunter wanted to see me in his office. I walked to his office and opened the door. As I walked in he had a huge smile on his face. "Sit down Brooke." I did as instructed and sat down across from him.

"So I saw what you did to Eva a couple weeks ago and it got me thinking. You're exactly what I want to see as the divas Champion. You are good looking, great in the ring, and great on the mic. I'm going to give you a title shot."

"Thank you so much Hunter I won't let you down,"

"Wait there's more. I am going to also give Randy a title shot against Bryan Danielson."

"That's amazing."

"If you both come up with the titles you two can be the newest power couple and there will most likely be storylines added."

"Like what?"

"Well most likely with you two holding the titles another superstar is gonna get to you and try to make you cheat during a match but I'm still thinking and make Randy lose his belts to the other guy."

"Well actually Hunter, Randy and I don't have the best history with cheating and love triangles and all that stuff so I would really appreciate if we didn't do anything of that nature."

"Ok I'll have to get together with the creative group and redo that but I respect you for telling me."

"Thanks alot Hunter it means alot."

"Okay now you can go see you later."

"Okay can I tell Randy about his title shot?"

"Sure I'm sure he'd much rather like to here it from you than me."

With that I left heading for Randy's lockeroom. I saw the guys and I decided to talk to them for a bit. "Hey guys guess what?"

"What?" asked Dean.

"I'm gonna get a title shot."

"Thats amazing!" Roman said picking me up and spinning me around.

"Roman I don't know how you lift me up so easily."

"Hit the weights Brooke then you can do it too." I giggled and left and finally reached Randy's lockeroom. He was walking out of the bathroom all geared up. "Hey babe." I said.

"Hey what did Hunter want?"

"Well actually I am going to get a title shot."

"That's great." He said picking me and and holding me in his arms. I kissed him and said, "Wait there's more." He arched an eyebrow.

"Hunter also said that you are going to get one too and if we both win our matches we can be the powercouple of the WWE and have storylines."

"That's great I love you so much."

"I love you too." I said.

"Wanna celebrate?" he asked.

"How?"

He took a bottle of baby oil out of his bag and handed it to me, "Can you get the spots I missed." I giggled and took the bottle from him. He missed most of his back so I poured some into my hands and started applying it. When I was done I started tracing his tattoo." Brooke you almost done there?" he asked interrupting me.

"Oh yeah sorry."

"I've got a match in 5 so I'll see you when it's over."

"Alright. Good Luck." He kissed me and left for Gorilla. I walked out and decided to go hang out with the shield. I walked over to their lockeroom and knocked on the door. Roman called me to come in so I did. I walked in and all the guys were sitting on the couch in regular clothes. I jumped on the couch landing on all three of them. They all groaned and I said," guess what." They all looked at eachother and shrugged. "You guys are awsome." They all smiled and Roman said,"That's what best friends are for."