Chapter 4: Love In The Club

When I was finished getting ready I left Madison in the room to check and see if Randy was ready, yet. Right as I walked out I noticed him staring at me, his jaw on the floor. "Better close that up Randy you're gonna catch flies" I said giggling. He noticed what he was doing and closed his mouth and turned his attention back towards the tv. "Sorry it's just you look so..." "Hot i know my idea was awsome she's gonna have guys all over her tonight, hopefully one in particular." said Maddy interupting Randy. He looked away with a sort of jealous look on his face. "Well are you guys ready to go?" he said standing up. I noddded. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt and blue jeans. Wow he looked great. I never noticed how sexy he was and his blue eyes ohh they made me melt. I could see Maddy staring at me. "Looks like Randy isn't the only one who's bottom lip is already dragging." I pulled myself together and walked out the hotel room door.

"So who is this mystery man?" asked Randy with a curious tone in his voice.

"You'll find out tonight, if you're lucky," I replied.

"Oh will I"

"Yup."

We walked to the elevator and went in again in complete silence."AWKWARD." Madison said breaking the silence. Randy and I giggled and looked into eachothers eyes. Man his were beautiful. Those amazing blue orbs were making me melt yet again. He grinned, oh that Orton grin. I think that mystery man have just changed.

When we got to the lobby we waited for about a good five minutes until everyone showed up. It was me, Maddy, Randy, Eva, Seth, Roman, Dean, John, Cody, Nick and both Bella Twins. "Wanna ride with me," Seth asked. " I would love..."

"Thats alright Seth I'll take her." Randy said interupting me. They both looked at me waiting for me to reply. "UMMM." i said.

"I'll take her," said Roman. "thanks," I mouthed to him. He grinned and began walking Maddy and I to his rental car. A silver Charger. "Oh wow I love these. I've always wanted one." I said.

"It's just a rental but I like to ride in style." I giggled and hopped into the passenger seat as Maddy hopped in the back and Roman in the driver's. "So love triangle huh?" he asked. I looked at him shocked and said, "Is it that obvious?"

"Look Seth's a great guy and Randy well he's Randy. He's nice most of the time but he has his moments. Look if you ever need anything a friend, a shoulder to cry on I'm here." I could hear the seriousness in his voice."Thanks Roman that really means alot." We drove about 6 minutes in complete silence the rest of the time. As soon as we got there I saw Randy standing outside. Madison and Roman went inside as I slowly walked over to Randy. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing just thinking."

"Wanna share?"

"Just thinking about someone who I want to see in my future."

"Same, it's hard isn't it."

"what do you mean?"

"Love."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand and walked me inside. "Want a drink," he asked. "Yeah sure, surprise me." As he walked away I saw Seth walking over near me. "Well you clean up well,"I said.

"You look great tonight." he said. I grinned blushing a little. "Hey wanna dance?" he asked. I nodded and he grabbed my hand taking me to the dance floor. I was dancing on him, I could see someone staring at me from the corner of my eyes but I just ignored it. Probably some drunk guy looking to take someone home. I did as the song playing said and dropped it low. I turned around putting my hands on Seth's shoulders. I could see he was having a good time. I smiled and we just looked into eachother's eyes as a slow song came on and we just started swaying not leaving eachother's gaze. His beautiful brown eyes had me in a trance when suddenly I remember Randy was getting me a drink. I pecked Seth's cheek and left him giving him a flirty stare. I left the dance floor looking for Randy. "Brooke," a voice said, it was Maddy. "Oh hey so whats up?" I asked.