Chapter 18: A Date With The Bestie

I heard a knock on the door and I went to answer it. It was Roman. "Hey there Bestie." I said. He was about to say something but I jumped on his hugging him. He caught me and I wrapped my arms around his waist and just hugged him. "Brooke I would'nt do that if i were you." he said playfully.

"Why not?" I asked. Just as I said it he threw me onto the sofa. "Oww Roman that hurt." I pretended to cry and crawled up in a ball.

"Shit Brooke I'm so sorry I didn't mean too." he said kneeling next to me. Once he got close enough I grabbed him and headbutted him. He groaned and held his head. "Gotcha." I chuckled. "You're dead." he said. I ran upstairs into Madison's closet and hid behind the Cody cutout. I felt disgusted even being near his cutout. I heard Roman come into her room and I had to use all I had to stay quiet and not laugh. He came into the closet and said, "Brooke I can see you."

I gripped both sides of the cutout and moved it around saying, "Brooke's not here just me Cody." He laughed and moved the cutout out of the way. I just looked up at him helplessly. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Roman put me down." I called out.

"Nah I like the view from here." he said chuckling.

"Hey I have a boyfriend."

"I was just kidding... maybe." he said. He stopped walking and he put me on the couch. "So what are we gonna do?" he asked.

"Umm I dunno are you hungry?" I replied.

"I was hoping you would ask that."

"Pizza?"

"Sounds great to me."

I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and called up Pizza Hut. I ordered a pizza and a salad then I sat down on the couch with Roman who was on his phone. "Ohhh who you texting Roman?" I asked.

"Nobody." he said turning his phone so I couldn't see. I jumped on the couch next to him and snatched his phone out of his hands. "Hey." he yelled trying to get it back. I got up and ran outside as fast as I could. "Ohh who's Leah huh?" I yelled still running.

"Brooke no she's no one."

"I'll tell her you love her."

"No Brooke don't please."

"Leah I hate your stinking guts you make me wanna vomit. You're like the scum between my toes. and Send." I said sending the message. Roman finally caught up to me and he tackled me onto the grass in the yard. "Brooke Leah isn't my girlfriend." He said. His eyes were huge.

"Well then who is it?"

"That was my neice. She was asking about tickets for Smackdown in three weeks when we would be in her home city."I laughed "Oh crap Roman I'm so sorry."

"Just wait til I have to straighten this out with my sister." I chuckled and we walked back inside. The door bell rnag and I jumped for joy. I opened the door grabbed the pizza and paid for it and the pizza guy left.

I came into the kitchen and grabbed two plates and put two slices on each of them. We ate our pizza while I started putting on an old episode of Hannah Montana. "Really?" Roman groaned.

"What nothing is wrong with watching Hannah Montana with your bestie,"

"Okay but only because it's you" he said.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and he blushed. "I saw that." I said.

"Saw what?"

"You blush."

"I did not."

"Did too.

"Did not." I kissed his cheek again and I could tell he was fighting it. It was so cute. We just finished our pizza in silence watching Miley try to hide her other side. "Hey you know what we should do?" I said.

"What"

"We should have a dance party."

"Oh a two person dance party so much fun." he said sarcastically. I punched his arm. "Okay then how about we watch a movie?"

"I can do that but let's watch a scary one."

"Okay but I might end up holding on to you for dear life." I said.

"Okay then Haunting In Conneticut 2 it is." I cringed and he giggled. He played the movie and it was scary. By the end of the movie I had my head in his chest and he was running his fingers through my hair. I got off of him and said, "I warned you."

"I don't mind Brooke." I smiled and laid my head on his lap. He started rubbing my back. "Thanks for being such a good friend Roman."

"It's nothing really."

"No seriously, you've always been there whenever I was going through a tough time and you watch Hannah Montana with me and you didn't care when I was acting like a wimp right now."

"Brooke I'd do anything for you. You are a great friend of mine too. I mean you let me and the guys sleepover and we go swimming and play drinking games. You are really one of a kind Brooke." I smiled and I started playing with his hair. "I love moments like these." I said.

"Me too and I'm glad that I got to spend it with my bestest friend." he said. I looked up at him but he didn't seem to notice. I had my head in his lap as he started flippping through the channels on the TV. He started running his fingers through my hair. The moment was so relaxing I fell asleep. I felt two arms pick me up. I was still half asleep but I noticed it was Roman. "Just go back to sleep." he said.

"Where are we going.?"

"Well you're going to your room and I'm going to mine."

"Oh thanks bestie."

He nodded and placed me on my bed pulling the covers up over me. He kissed my forehead and left. And with that I fell asleep.