Chapter 21: Good Workout

"Morning Randy." I said turning to my left to see the love of my life laying besides me.

"Morning beautiful." he said and I could hear in his voice that he was obviously tired.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked kissing his bicep.

"Well we have work and after work I'm supposed go to a meeting so we have time to get breakfast and maybe hit the gym I guess."

"Okay but this time we are working out together." I said pushing his peck with my finger.

He nodded and we got out of bed and got dressed. I put on a pink sports bra and a pair of short black bicycle shorts. Randy came out of the room in a pair of black basketball shorts and a blue under armour shirt. "Look at my man looking so sexy in his workout clothes" I said pulling on his shirt. He smirked and threw me over his shoulder. "Randy come on please put me down."

He stayed quiet and I started hitting his back with my palms. "Randy please put me down." I yelled.

"Naw I like the view I'm getting right here."

"Déjà Vu"

"What?"

"Oh it's just that this sorta thing happened not to long ago."

"What Brooke who the hell was looking at your ass?"

"Randy calm down Roman was holding me over his shoulder like you and he was just kidding."

"I hope so because I'll kick his ass if I ever see him looking at your ass. Especially you because you are so beautiful."

I blushed at his comment. "So you decided you'd rather look than touch?" I asked, a huge smile on my face. I heard him giggle and he placed a hand on my butt. I giggled, "Changed your mind?"

"I have the best of both worlds."

"Randy?"

"Yeah"

"You know we've never really you know"

"Yeah I thought you weren't ready."

"I really love you and I want to share something like that with you."

"Me to Brooke believe me." he said his voice getting louder with every word. We finally reached the car and we went to IHOP to grab breakfast. Then we made our way to the gym at the arena.

I closed the car door and put my arm around Randy's waist. "You know we don't really have a lot of good experiences at the gym?" I said.

"Yeah so let's make this a first." I looked up at him and smiled. I love when he talks like that it's so cute. We walked in and decided to go lift weights where John, Cody, and Dean were. We said our hellos and I started to do squats with the weights. When I was done I sat the weights back down and watched Randy for a bit. He looked so sexy with all the sweat dripping down him and just wow. "Randy I'm gonna go get some water want some?" I asked.

"Sure babe thanks."

I walked back to our locker and grabbed two water bottles. "Hey Brooke." a voice said. I easily recognized it as Seth.

"Hey Seth how have you been?"

"Good and you"

"Great yeah just came to get in shape for tonight's Raw"

"Yeah same have any plans?" he asked.

"Actually no, Randy is supposed to have a meeting after so I'll be alone tonight."

"Oh well wanna hang out?" he asked a grin on his face. His two toned hairs dripping with sweat.

"Depends." I said and arched an eyebrow.

The Viper's Venomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें