Prologue

No one moved a muscle when they got the phone call from New York. There wasn't said much, since it wasn't Scarlet that had called but Lauren with news that had the whole Payne family speechless.

"We're getting married!"

Join the Payne family once again as they regroup for the wedding of the year, in which Scarlet and Lauren bind their lives together forever.

"So, who's gonna be having the children?" Uncle Jared asks confused while Lauren and Scarlet simply glance at each other with awkward smiles on their faces, knowing very well that this was not going to be the last time this question would be asked.

After three years of staying together and far away from the Payne family, Scarlet and Lauren are back in North Carolina. Vanessa and Kevin also meet them there with their two-year-old daughter – Samantha.

"I'm pretty sure we're lost." Scarlet glanced at Katie, who seemed the least bit worried.

If you think Vanessa's wedding was dramatic, wait till you attend Scarlet's. And guess what, you're invited to join them on the fateful day and all the days leading up to them.  

*********************

Who missed me?! 

*voice from the back* "I did!"

I'm back, babies! And with a sequel at that too. 

Oh, it was so difficult even starting this book and I've written - I believe - 75% of it. I'll be updating quite slowly though because I can and because I wasted two months of my break to do nothing but laze around and learn a new language. 

But, since I love you all and I can't stay sane if I don't log onto wattpad and see the funny and encouraging comments from you guys, I'll try to update as much as possible. 

This sequel is not what you guys deserve but it's the one you get, so please try to enjoy it. 

Also, don't forget to vote or leave a comment. And peeps, stay kind and humble. :) :D