Bonus Chapter - Because Why the Hell Not?

Stewart walked back into the chapel with drooping shoulders as he vowed to either kill Lauren or kill Scarlet, even though he wouldn't do either since both of them were too important to him.

"What's happening here?" Stewart was confused as he asked a brooding Clark, who was sitting in the back with a frown on his face.

"What do you think? Scarlet's family is having a field day." Stewart frowned as he saw how pissed Clark looked. "And what happened to you?"

"I was just abandoned by my own employer." Stewart shook his head at the tragedy as he looked at the man with pity. "I was abandoned by my own sister and favorite editor. They even took my damn car."

Clark felt worse for Stewart as he patted the space beside him, where Stewart sat down without question. Laying his head down on Clark's shoulder, Stewart sighed in mild sadness.

"So, grandma Payne, how do you feel about this marriage? Your granddaughter is a lucky woman to be married to Lauren Grayson." Grandma Payne frowned as she looked at the woman holding her mic in front of the old woman.

"Lucky? Lauren is the one that's lucky. She got married into the Payne clan, there won't be no days of boredom for her."

"Aye, preach it, grandma!" Blake hollered from the other side of the large place as he was sat beside Juliet, who felt a little sad that she couldn't get to spend more time with her cousin and the new addition to her family.

"I'm sorry, but in your dreams. My daughter is the ultimate catch. Scarlet's the one that's lucky."

The reporter glanced back at the cameraman, who was sure to film both the women's impending quarrel on who was the luckiest between Scarlet and Lauren.

"So, the two skipped on my reception party, and now they just skipped on their own. Between you and me, I really think they just hate reception parties." The male reporter nodded his head as he held the mic in front of Vanessa, who was liking how she was being interviewed.

Kevin, on the other hand, wasn't such a big fan of it as he kept his distance with Samantha giggling every now and then in his lap.

"We're just Vanessa's in-laws. She's Scarlet's sister. But we've always adored Scarlet. We always knew that Scarlet and Lauren would be together, I think it was intuition, just from the first time we saw the two talk to each other. There was this extreme chemistry and sexual tension." Mr. and Mrs. Anderson smiled as they talked to the reporter that was currently asking them questions.

Angela, Gregory and the twins, that weren't too far away from the two, just shook their heads at the Andersons' blatant lies.

"You know, your family is fun." Angela spoke up as she looked at the twins and then Gregory. The twins smiled widely as they nodded their heads.

"We know."

"You both aren't so bad either." Angela chose to address the obvious crush the two had on her as well as she looked at them with a small smile.

Ed and Ed glanced at each other as they gave Angela a toothy grin.

"Too bad I have a boyfriend back in New York."

And as if they had been shot out of the sky by a cannon ball, the twins lost their smiles while Gregory shook his head at his cousins.

Angela gave them a sad smile. "But I'd still like to be friends with you guys if you want."

It was a good offer as Edward nodded his head immediately, elbowing Edmund to do the same. "We guess, it's good enough. Besides, you're funny."

Gregory agreed as he nodded his head as well.