Chapter 16 - Indecisive Stewart/Blake

[Song Used: MayaVanya - Rockets Feat. Tali (Feki Remix)

Pleasant Surprise (I hope) in the end there.] 

Stewart and Lauren had joined up with Scarlet, Juliet, Clark and the kids. They were now all sitting under the tree they others were sitting under, and were munching on sandwiches that Clark had bought.

"I'm so happy that you're here. I missed you so much." Scarlet rolled her eyes as she groaned at how Juliet had been clinging to Lauren while the blonde woman did nothing to push her away. It was as if Lauren wasn't here for the dark-haired woman, but for the red head clinging to her.

"So, how could you even escape your mother?" Juliet asked as she clung to Lauren's arm while taking a big bite from her sandwich. Scarlet nodded her head despite her sourness, as she felt herself getting curious as well.

The only thing that the two new arrivals had done after getting to the park was hugging everyone and then sitting down to eat. Stewart had gotten another punch in the gut by Juliet since he had tried to embrace her again. But since he didn't feel anything (as if), he just ignored the unloving greeting.

"Well, we told her that we were going for a walk." Stewart shrugged his shoulders as if it wasn't such a big deal. "Yeah, a walk in the park, a few miles away from your hotel building." Scarlet rolled her eyes as she spoke sarcastically.

Stewart grinned while Lauren giggled at her brother's idiotic reply. She turned to her fiancé before telling her the real excuse they used to escape.

"I told her that we're gonna go suit shopping for Stewart."

Scarlet raised an eyebrow at that as she pushed away Juliet from her blonde fiancé before clinging onto her instead. Juliet pouted but didn't try to separate them since she also felt how they would've missed each other.

"Well, mom didn't even show any interest in that since she knows how much of an indecisive shopper Stewart is." Scarlet chuckled while Lauren giggled at her brother, who glared at her.

"I'm not indecisive, I just like to be sure on what I should buy."

Juliet placed a hand on her mouth to stop herself from giggling as well as she saw how embarrassed the older guy looked. Clark patted the guy's back as he shook his head at him. "It's okay, boss, it's okay."

Lauren snuggled into Scarlet's side as she reveled in the warmth that only the dark-haired woman could provide her with. "I missed you so much." Lauren whispered to Scarlet, since she didn't want the others to hear, just so they could tease them later. Scarlet smiled as she nodded her head before telling her how she missed her as well.

"Wow, they only take a second to become lovey-dovey again." Juliet complained to Clark as she tried to speak in a low voice so the two soon-to-be-married couple wouldn't hear.

Clark nodded his head with an understanding smile as he played with Samantha, who kept giggling adorably. Stewart was just sat staring at Juliet, as she ate and talked with Clark. The kids were back to running and playing around the park with no worries.

"You know, you're making everything obvious?" Scarlet whispered to Stewart, before she noticed how he was practically drooling over her red-headed cousin. Lauren nodded her head in agreement as she scooted a little closer to her brother so that the other two wouldn't hear what they were talking about.

"I'll tell you what you should do, and that does not include you practically falling on Juliet's lap." Scarlet warned him as she pointed a finger at him. Stewart nodded his head quickly, already eager to know what his employee had in mind.