un - Chan

"Hey, babe?" You asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"How long until we get there?"

"Hm...The GPS says about 2 hours. Why?"

"Just wondering."

You and Chan were in Jeju, on the way to Chan's house. Chan's agency has given them a three-day break and the two of you decided to fly out to Jeju, to see his family and for him to relax.

As you sat in the passenger seat, you look out to your right to see the sea, glistening from the sunlight and showing a bright blue. After a while, you got bored and turned back to take a look at your boyfriend.

You see him closing his eyes and drooping his head. You watched him for a little bit longer and see him grab an energy drink and took a sip. Once he put the drink down, he shook his head and patted his face, trying to keep himself awake.

"Channie?"

"Yeah?"

"Pull over."

"Huh?" He turned his head to look at you before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Pull over. Let me drive for a while." You said.

"Are you sure? Isn't it your first time here?"

"Well yeah, but it can't be that hard, all I have to do is look at the GPS. No?"

"Yeah..."

"Then it's settled! Pull over so I can drive the rest of the way."

Chan hesitated before he agreed reluctantly. He pulled over to the side of the road and switched sides with you. Once you two were settled, you pulled away from the side and went your way towards Chan's house.

"Get some sleep, Channie. There's still two hours left." You said, glancing at him.

Chan was about to reply but he let out a yawn instead.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

You let you a small giggle, shaking your head.

"Go to sleep mister."

"Alright, alright. Good night Y/N,"

"Good night Channie. I'll wake you up in two hours."