quinze - Feeldog

You were currently in bed with your boyfriend Gwangsuk. He had his arms wrapped around you and held you close to him. The two of you had gone to bed about two hours ago yet here Gwangsuk was, staring at the clock.

He slowly shifted so he could take a look at you. He watched you for a bit before he realized that he had to go use the bathroom.

He gently pulled away from you and went into the bathroom.

You, on the other hand, turned in order to hug your boyfriend but woke up when you realized that he wasn't there.

You were actually having a nightmare and when you woke up, you were faced with an empty space.

Sitting up, you looked around the room and your eyes landed on the bathroom door, light seeping through the bottom crack.

With a sigh of relief, you readjusted your pillow and waited for him to come back.

"Y/N?" he asked, seeing you up and leaning against the bed frame.

"Can you cuddle with me?"

"Sure, but aren't you tired?"

"I am...But I had a nightmare. What about you?"

"It's okay. I couldn't sleep anyways," he said as he crawled back into bed.

He greeted you with opened arms and you slid into them before making yourself comfortable.

"Let's talk for a bit and go to sleep. Yeah?"

"Yeah..." you mumbled back, already tired.