quatorze - Hojung

The boys decided to rent a part of a beach to relax for a few nights. Currently, you were in the seating area, waiting for food to come out.

You decided to be DJ and played the kpop playlist on Spotify. Seventeen's new song was playing and you were nodding your head to the beat.

After a while, Hojung came back with two plates and set down in front of you before he sat down.

"Thanks, babe!"

"You're welcome," he replied and the two of you began to eat.

After an hour of eating, you leaned back and stretched a bit before relaxing. You waited for about 20 minutes to let the food settle before you decided to do things.

Once you comfortable, you grabbed Hojung's hand and went towards the water, wanting to walk by and talk.

"So, how's my princess doing?" Hojung asked as he held your hand.

"Pretty good. But I've been really tired these days."

"Is it work? Maybe they're giving you a lot to do?"

You shook your hand, "Actually, they're basically giving me nothing to do."

"Huh."

You shrugged and moved onto a different topic. The two of you talked for about an hour before you heard one of your recent favorite songs come on.

"It's Dance the Night Away! I gotta go dance to that. We're on the beach!" you said excitedly.

"Can I have this dance?" Hojung asked, holding his arm out. You gave a nod and held it before making your way towards the boys.

"Step aside boys, let me show you the real choreo!"