neuf - Jun

"I'm so screwed. I'm late for the lecture!" you mumbled to yourself as you sprinted across campus.

Last night, you decided that it was a good idea to start your boyfriend's drama. You thought it would be okay to start the first few episodes since they were only thirty minutes long.

But girl, you were wrong. You started to get addicted to watching it and ended up finishing all twenty episodes in one sitting. And the moment you closed your laptop, you knocked out.

Now, here you are running across campus trying to get to your lecture on time before your professor chewed you out.

You entered the building where your lecture was held right when the official class time started and made a beeline for your classroom.

Just as you see your classroom in the view, you noticed that the board and you quickly sped up. A few feet away, you saw your professor enter and got to the board.

Groaning, you finally made it into the classroom and walked to your seat quietly.

"Late are we, miss Y/N?" you professor called out.

Wincing, you slowly turned around, "Sorry professor, it won't happen again."

Your professor lets you off with a warning since this was your first time being late to class. You quickly made your way to your seat next to Jun.

"Wow, my girlfriend's actually late to class for once," Jun mumbled.

Getting your stuff out, you threw a glare at him. He put his hands up in surrender before going back to paying attention to the lecture.

While you were taking notes, you see a hand slide over your notebook and once the hand pulled away, you saw a piece of chocolate sitting there.

You turned to your boyfriend in confusion.

"I saved a piece for you." He mumbled, not taking his eyes off the board.

You took the chocolate and unwrapped it before popping it into your mouth.

You turned again to him and smiled. In which he returned by holding your free hand.

100 ways to say I love you ↣ UNBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara