dix-sept - Hansol

You stepped out of your elevator and slowly made your way to your apartment. Taking your keys out of the bag, you unlocked your door and stepped inside.

'I should take some painkillers and go to sleep.' you thought to yourself as you took of your heels

Today has been a rough day at work. Your partner that works on paperwork with you decided to take a vacation without giving your boss a 48-hour notice and he's been at you all day.

It was currently 10 pm and since all of the work was given to you, you worked two hours past your leaving time.

Making your way towards the kitchen, you could smell the aroma of food lingering in the air. Confused, you started to pick up the pace.

"Mom? Are you here? You should've called-" right as you turned the corner you see Hansol at the stove.

"Hansol?"

He turned his head and smiled when he saw you.

"Hi, babe!"

"Hansol... What are you doing here?" you asked as you put your purse down on the floor.

"Well, Y/F/N told me you were working overtime and that you had a headache so I decided to come over and make dinner for you!" He turned the stove off and distributed the food onto two plates.

"I made your favorite," he said as he made his way over to the dining table.

Hungry, you started to follow him.

Sitting across from him, you picked up your chopsticks and started to eat right away.

"So, how is it?"

"It's really good!" you grinned, seeing that he didn't burn the kitchen down and made a decent meal.

"How's your leg?" you asked.

It's been about a month since the injury and Hansol has been really cautious with his activities lately.

"It's good, I think it's almost healed," he replied.

Nodding, you finished your meal and made your way to the kitchen.

"Wanna do something after we wash the dishes?"

"Sure, we could watch a movie."

"Alright, Hansol go wash up and I'll wash up after you,"

Hansol looked at you with a pout, "Come with me right now!"

"Right now? The dishes have to be done, babe-"

Before you could say anything else, he took the dishes out of your hands and put them into the sick before taking your hand and taking you to the bathroom.

"Babe, let's do face masks while we're at it!"

A/N

i'm so sorry about being mia for a bit. i was preparing to get my driver's license lol. but ya girl can drive and update now.