trente - Hojung

Recently, you and Hojung went on a date to the movies and watched Crazy Rich Asians. Ever since then you've been reading the series whenever you had time.

And that's what Hojung found you doing when he came back from the Soribada Awards. It was almost 2 am and he saw you on bed, reading the book with the other books in the trilogy.

"Babe?"

No answer.

"Babe~"

Once again, silence.

Hojung let out a huff before walking over to you and shook you while climbing into bed.

You looked up and saw your boyfriend next to you.

"Hi, babe" you replied before going back to the book.

"Baby, it's almost 2 am. Let's go to bed."

"One more chapter." you mumbled.

"Babe," he said in a warning tone.

"Fine, let me finish the page and we'll go to bed. But first, go wash up, mister."

He let out a chuckle before going to wash up. When we was done, he saw the books on the night stand and you cuddling the blankets that covered you up to your chin.

Before he got into bed, he pulled out his phone and took a picture of you. Once he was done, he climbed into bed and turned off the light once he got settled in.

"Good night Y/N."

"Goodnight..~" you yawned and cuddled up to him before drifting into dreamland.

A/N: I'll be going out of town again starting from tomorrow (8/31/2018) to Monday (9/3/2018).