vingt-deux - Jun

"You didn't have to carry them for me, Jun sunbae," you said as the two of you walked across the campus' quad.

Today's the first day of the sports festival held at your school. You were assigned to carry some boxes from the film department and bring it back to the stand you guys were using.

"It's no big deal, Y/N. It's the least I can do as a sunbae," he replied.

"Well, the box is pretty heavy so would you be okay?"

"Heavy?" he scoffed.

"It's not heavy. I'm stronger than I look," he said back to you.

You nod and led him the way.

"You can leave it here Jun sunbae,"

Jun sets down the box onto the table and brushes his hands against his jeans.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" he asked.

You looked around and shook your head, "No, we're good. Thank you sunbae!"

Before you turned back around, you felt a hand hold onto you. You turned back around to see Jun.

"Y-Yes, sunbae?"

"Y/N-ah, let's drop the honorifics. Call me oppa. Okay?"

You opened your mouth to say something but closed it instead.

"O-Okay, oppa."

"I'll see you later. Okay?"

"Okay! I'll see you later."

You watched as he turned around and leave. You were too busy staring at him to even notice your friends swarming around you.

"Did Jun sunbae just really say that?"

"Wow, you must be really special Y/N."

"I'm so jealous!"