vingt trois - Hojung

ding dong

The sound of your doorbell rang throughout your apartment.

You shifted in your sleep and woke up to listen to the sound. You didn't hear anything so you went back to sleep.

Thirty seconds later, your doorbell rang again.

Groaning, you rolled out of bed and went to the door to see your biology partner, Hojung standing there.

"Hojung? What are you doing here?"

"Did you forget?"

"Forget what?"

"We have to finish the lab, Y/N."

"What la- oh! Um, let me get ready. Come inside!" you opened the door wider for him and you ran into your bedroom.

You quickly found a decent outfit to wear the ran into the bathroom to wash up.

"Alright! Let's go!" you grabbed your phone and keys along with your bag and got your shoes on.

Hojung was right behind you and put his shoes on too. Once the two of you were out, you locked the door and made your way out.

"So, did you grab anything to eat? It seemed like I woke you up." Hojung said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, but it's fine. I usually don't ha-"

"I'll wait,"

"Huh?" you looked at him, confused.

"Go buy something to eat and I'll wait for you," he replied.

You gave him a nod and saw the nearest coffee shop. You made your way there and bought your breakfast along with a coffee for Hojung.

"Here you go," you said and handed him the cup.

"You didn't have to buy me one, Y/N."

"I did! I made you wake me up and I feel bad," you said and ate your breakfast.

Hojung took a sip and replied, "I'll treat you to lunch then,"

"You don't have-"

"We'll talk about this later. Let's just finish the lab, yeah?"

"Y-Yeah,"

Hojung let out a smile and took your backpack and went into the biology labs.

"Hey! Wait for m-me!"