trente quatre - Kijoong

Wednesday. Also known as Hump day. And also the middle of the week.

You were currently sitting in class waiting for the last five minutes of class to be up so you can head over to the snack bar and buy some snacks before going over to Kijoong's classroom.

You and Kijoong have been friends since diapers and have been in every class until this year. Kijoong actually begged both your homeroom teachers to see if there was any way for either of you to switch so you guys could be together. Unfortunately, there was no luck. Now, you're in class 2-1 and he was in class 2-3.

"Okay class, this is the end of lecture. Remember, you guys have a quiz this Friday so study!" Mrs.Lee, your math teacher announced before leaving.

Once she left the room, you quickly cleaned up your desk before making your way to the snack bar. You bought two breads and two banana milk and headed your way towards Kijoong's classroom.

"Hey Y/N!" Dongmyeong, a friend of yours greeted as you entered the 2-3 classroom.

"Where's Kijoong?" you asked Dongmyeong as you made your way to Kijoong's class.

"Kijoong went to the teacher's office with Mr.Kang (another math teacher) because he wasn't paying attention." Taeeun, another classmate, snickered.

You let out a sigh and shook your head, "Of course he gets caught."

You waited for Kijoong for about five minutes before he walked through the doors.

"Kijoong!"

He turned to the owner of the voice and saw you at his desk. He let out a huge grin and scampered his way over.

"Y/N! It's so ni- is that a banana milk?"

You were taking a sip of your drink and nodded.

"Where's mine?" he asked, pouting.

You pulled out the drink from the hiding spot in his desk and tossed him the other bottle. Feeling hungry, you took out the bread you bought.

"Can I have that too, Y/N?" he asked while sipping on the drink.

You tossed him the bread as well.

"Thanks! But wait- what about yours?"

"That's okay, I bought two." you said and pulled out the other one.

"Wow, you're on top of your game." Kijoong chuckled.

"Well, you do eat my food all of the time so I decided to buy two this time."

"You're a lifesaver Y/N."

"Yeah? Then you owe me tomorrow!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

The two of you talked for the rest of the break before it was time for you to go back.

"Have fun in history with Mrs.Park!" you said before exiting and heading back to your room.

"Have fun in english with Mr.Ryu!" you heard him say as you walked away.