vingt-six - Marco

Marco finally had a small break from UNB and decided to go back down to Gwangju to visit his family and friends. But most importantly, you. His non-idol girlfriend.

The two of you were friends in high school and decided to get your first job as a model for some local magazines. Marco took the big leap forward and went up to Seoul to be an idol while you stayed back so you could focus on your studies. You don't remember the last time he came down to visit but you think it's been more than a year.

Today was the day where the two of you would meet up and hang at your favorite places but you immune system decided to betray in the last few days so you've come down with a cold. You called him up right away to let him know that you weren't feeling well but he still decided to visit and take care of you instead.

Now, he's currently at your apartment and next to you in bed.

"Hyunggeun, you don't have to stay here. Just go be with your family." you said, snuggling against the blanket.

"It's fine, Y/N. Besides, I have plans with them later tonight after dinner so I'm all yours right now." he replied, playing with your fingers.

"Hm, alright then."

You both sat in silence, taking in the nice feeling.

"Oppa, can you make me tea?" you asked.

"Sure~"

While he was making your tea, you dozed off and took a small nap. Just as you were about to get into a deeper sleep, you heard something fall and shatter followed by a small swear that came out of Marco's mouth.

Thinking that he broke the tea jar, you rolled over to the other side and continued to sleep.

"Y/N...Wake up, your tea's ready."

Marco gently shook you awake and helped you sit up. While you were drinking the tea, you saw him fidgeting in his spot and when he made eye contact, he broke.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I broke your favorite mug." he said while pouting.

"It's okay," you replied.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- wait really?"

"Yeah, instead, you'll just have to make dinner and sleep with me later."

"Alright! That's a deal to me~"