treize - Hansol

You were currently waiting outside of a coffee shop with two drinks in your hands. Hansol finished his schedules earlier today so he decided to take you out on a date.

While you were waiting for him, you sat at a table outside and scrolled through instagram and drank your drink.

Five minutes have passed before you noticed your boyfriend running towards you.

"Sorry, I'm late." He huffed the moment he reached the table.

"Hansol, you're fine!"

"But I was late-"

"Oppa you were five minutes late. It's fine."

"If you say so..."

"Sit down and take a breather. It's still bright out so we have all evening for our date." you smiled and slid his drink over to his side.

You and Hansol had your drinks and caught up with each other before heading out to your date.

"So, what's the first thing on our date?"

"I made a reservation for us at this restaurant at 7 and then I was thinking of taking a walk at Han river?"

"Sure, that's great babe but it's already 7?"

Hansol looked at his phone to check the time before he panicked.

"Let's go! The restaurant is three blocks down. Maybe they'll let us in if we run!"

Before you could even reply, he held your hand and ran to the resaurant.