vingt - Chan

You and Chan had finally gone on a date after not being able to see each other after a long time. The two of you was having a blast and when you stepped outside, the sun was beginning to set.

"Oh! I have to call my mom. Can you wait a bit?" you asked, and searched for your phone in your purse.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you continued to look through your bag.

"Is something wrong, baby?"

"I think I left my phone at home. Let me find the nearest telephone booth and make a quick phone call. I'll be back."

Just before you could leave, Chan held your wrist and placed his phone in your hand.

"You can borrow mine," he said.

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before parting to make a phone call with your mom.

About five minutes later, you returned and gave Chan his phone back.

"Thanks again, Chan."

Chan smiled and ruffled your hair, "Now, can we go to the last place of our date?"

"Last place? I thought we were done?"

"Nope, we're going on a walk on the Han River," he replied and held your hand.

"If you say so~"

As the two of you walked along the river, Chan pulled out his phone and looked for your mom's number and added it as a new contact.

Your mom's name on his phone?

Future mother-in-law.

a/n: i'll be out of town starting tomorrow and until next saturday (8/3/18 - 8/11/18) so there won't be updates until then!!