deux - Kijoong

Today after school, you and Kijoong decided to hang out after school and go to the market for some street food before heading home.

Now, you were sitting in your last class, with five minutes left. You knew the last five minutes would be torture to you.

"Miss Y/L/N, please focus. I know there's only a few minutes of class left."

You snapped out of your daydream and picked up your pen again. Just as you were going to write down some last minute notes, the bell rang, signaling that the school day was over.

You quickly packed your things and hurried out into the hallway and headed towards your locker. After organizing things to take home, you slowly made your way towards the front gate of the school, waiting for Kijoong.

As you waited for him, you pulled out your phone and texted your mom your plans for tonight. Just as you were about to hit send, you felt hands grab onto your shoulders.

"Hey Y/N! You ready?"

You turn to see your grinning boyfriend, Kijoong.

"Yes, Kijoong. My wallet's ready for your bottomless stomach."

Kijoong gave a pout before he started walking. You put away your phone into your pocket and caught up to him.

"So, what does your stomach want today?"

"Well, my stomach and I don't want a lot today so... Just an egg toast and tteokbokki?"

You looked at him in shock, "Really?"

He gave you a nod.

"Alright then. I see a stand so let me buy our food and we can go."

While you were ordering the food, Kijoong stood behind you and wrapped his arms around you before putting his chin on your head.

"Aren't you two really cute." the woman running the stand said.

You both blush before thanking her.

While you were paying, Kijoong said he'll be right back and ran off somewhere. Once you were done, you found a table and sat down, waiting for the boy to come back. Just as you were about to call him, you see him running up to you, panting.

"Kijoong? Are you okay?"

He gave you a nod and stuck his hands out, "I got this for you."

You looked down at his hands to see a small bouquet of flowers you take it from him and looked at him, "Why?"

He gave a shrug, "It reminded me of you."

You slid over the tray of food to him and smiled. "Thank Kijoong."

"No, thank you. You bought me food!"

Kijoong grinned and started eating. You leaned down and smelled the flowers and placed them on your lap before eating along with him.

Once the two of you were finished, you cleaned up and slowly made your way home.