trente sept - Jun

You and Jun have been dating for about three months. You two were put into the same group for a project at university. Since Jun was an idol, there were times where he couldn't meet up. No one else would want to meet up with him since the hours he was free were absurd. So you decided to step up and met up with him since you always started your classes in the afternoon.

Few months after, you two ended up dating in secret. After all, he was an idol.

Now, the two of you were currently at your apartment on a small date. Jun came back from Japan after his U-Kiss promotions with 'Scandal' and decided to spend the night with you before going back to the UNB dorm.

"Jun- Babe- Scoot over. I barely have any space."

"Babe, if I moved any closer than everything's going to break." he huffed.

"Fine, just hug me or something, you mumbled.

Now, the date was something really simple. You guys decided to build a fort with the cushions from your couch along with pillows and blankets. Currently, you were watching Noah Centineo's newest movie, SPF-18, on Netflix. With Jun next to you talking into your ear.

Jun quietly shifted and he had you in his arms while watching the movie.

Soon enough, you started to feel tired since you felt Jun's body heat and his heartbeat, gently lulling you to sleep.

Jun noticed you falling asleep and smiled to himself.

'Cute.'

"Hey babe?" he asked, a mischievous smile adorned his face.

"Yeah?" you mumbled, trying to keep yourself awake.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

Before you could muster up a response, you finally let sleep take over you.

"Maybe when you wake up." He mumbled to himself.

He paused the movie and closed the lid before joining you into dreamland.