vingt sept - Daewon

Daewon had just come back from his overseas promotion in Thailand. Currently he was taking a shower at your apartment. When you saw him at the door, you were surprised to see your boyfriend at the door.

Giving a quick kiss on your cheek, you helped him with his luggage and unpacked while he was in the bathroom.

You took everything out and sorted the things we had in his suitcase. Clothes in one pile, snacks in another, and some things that looked like fan gifts in a final pile. You threw his clothes into the hamper and decided to do the laundry later.

Now, you were sitting on the floor and looking at all of the snacks he brought back from Thailand.

"Try some."

You turned around to see Daewon out of the shower and drying his hair with a towel. He then walked over and squatted down next to you. He tossed the towel into the hamper as well and grabbed a bag of chips.

He opened the bag and took one out and at it himself before he gave you a piece.

"Mmm! It's really good!"

"That's good, I thought you'd like them." he replied.

For the rest of the night, the two of you sat in front of the tv and watched tv while eating the snacks he brought from Thailand.

A/N: Finally some updates! I'm so sorry for being semi MIA. School started again this week so it's been hard. Now, updates will be every Friday or Saturday. So, see you next week!