trente-huit - Euijin

You were introduced to Euijin by a friend of yours. And currently you guys are on your second date, watching Night School. Normally, you weren't a fan of comedy but for the sake of the date, you decided to watch the movie.

While watching the movie, there were definitely parts where it was funny and you couldn't help but laugh out loud. You really didn't like your laugh but if you were going to be in a relationship, you decided to see if your partner liked it.

And you found out, once the movie was over.

As the ending credits rolled by, the lights in the theater started to flicker on. One by one, everyone started to leave.

You stretched in your seat and got up to put your coat back on.

"How was the movie?" Euijin asked.

The two of you were stopping by a nearby fro-yo shop before Euijin dropped you off.

"It was good, I don't really like comedy a lot but this was definitely an exception," you said and giggled, remembering a certain scene from the movie.

"Oh, I didn't know. We could've seen another movie."

"No, it's okay! Just because I'm not to fond of something doesn't mean that I would let my boyfriend change the movie."

"Boyfriend?"

"Uh...Oh look! The fro-yo shop is just up ahead!" you said quickly and turned to jog away.

But, he caught your wrist before you could escape.

"Hey, I know this is random but I like your laugh." he said seriously.

You looked at him and blinked before bursting out in laughter.

"What?" he asked while laughing along with you.

"Oh nothing~ I just found that funny."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

The two of you calmed down and slowly made your way towards the parlor. Soon enough, Euijin's hand slowly slipped down from your wrist and held your hand.