dix-neuf - Kijoong

"Junyoung oppa! Can you stop being a slob and get up!" you yelled at your older brother who was currently lying on the couch.

"Hey! That's your older brother your talking to right now!" he yelled right back.

"Oppa~ Kijoong is coming over and I have to make a good impression! Even though he's your member you can't lie around here like that!"

Jun let out a groan and sat up on the couch.

"What's so important of me looking good? He sees me like this at the dorm every day."

You rolled your eyes and made your way to the kitchen.

"Oppa, can you help me put these cookies in the oven? I don't wanna burn myself by accident."

"But you want me to burn myself?" he asked as he made his way over.

"Well, I know you aren't going to make a mistake. That's why I asked you to do it, silly."

He picked up the tray and opened the oven and placed the tray of cookies inside. Just before he closed the oven, the doorbell rang.

"Oppa! He's here! I'll go get the door."

Before Jun could reply, you ran off to the door. When you made it, you calmed yourself down and fixed yourself at the mirror.

Taking a deep breath you opened the door.

"Hi Kijoong," you said as you saw his face.

"Hi Y/N!"

"Come in, Jun oppa is currently in the kitchen putting the cookies in the oven for me."

You stepped aside and waited for him to take off his shoes. Once he was finished you started to make your way towards the kitchen before you were pulled back by him.

"Hm?" you turned to him confused.

"Can I hold your hand?" he asked, softly.

"U-Uh-"

"Of course you can!" Jun said, interrupting your moment.

Kijoong let out a laugh and thanked his hyung before holding onto your hand.

"Wanna go to my room?" you asked.

Kijoong gave a nod and smiled.

"Oppa! You're on cookie duty. Call us down when they're ready!"

"Alright, just don't make a mess. I don't want to clean up after you guys!" he called back as he made his way towards the living room to watch tv.