dix-huit - Daewon

ding dong

The sound of your doorbell rang throughout your apartment.

You rolled out of bed and looked out the window to see it snowing harshly.

"Who could be here at this hour?" you asked yourself as you made your way to the front.

You wrapped yourself in a hug and opened the door to reveal your boyfriend Daewon, standing outside.

"Daewon? What are you doing here?" you asked, slightly shivering.

"I came to visit you!" he replied, grinning.

"It's snowing though- Anyways, come inside, you'll catch a cold!" you grabbed his arm and dragged him inside.

"I'll make you some tea. Just make sure you don't bring snow inside with your shoes," you said as you made your way to the kitchen.

Daewon quickly took off his outer layer and shoes and made his way inside of your place. He plopped down onto your couch and grabbed the blanket that was lying next to him.

A couple of minutes later, you walked to the living room with two mugs filled with hot tea.

"Here, drink this. You'll feel better," you said as you handed him his mug and sat next to him on the couch.

"So, what brings you here, Daewon?"

"Like I said, I came to visit my girlfriend~," he said and let out a chuckle.

"But it's so cold!"

"I don't care what the weather is. If I want to see my girlfriend, seeing my girlfriend it is!" he replied happily.

You rolled your eyes and nudged him with your elbow.

"I can't believe you."

"But you can because you love me~" he sang.

"I guess..." you mumbled.

"I love you Y/N~," he said and gave a peck on your cheek.

Blushing, you gave him a kiss on his cheek too, "I love you too Daewon!"