trois - Daewon

"Y/N-ah!" Daewon called out.

"Yeah?" you replied from the bathroom.

The two of you were getting ready for a small party for UNB's comeback. after waiting for weeks, the album and music video came out and the boys decided to go celebrate the release along with the other featured idols.

"Do I look okay?"

You turned around to see Daewon leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom. Scanning his outfit, you gave a nod.

"You look handsome, as always."

He let out a small chuckle, "Alright, let me start up the car and we'll leave in five minutes. Okay?"

You let out a hum in response and finished your makeup. After looking at yourself one last time, you left the bathroom and went out into the car.

Once you guys arrived, the two of you went into the bathroom to check yourselves one more time before you went to take a seat.

"Y/N." you turned around to your boyfriend's voice.

"Come here. Let me fix it."

"Fix what?" You asked as you walked over to his side.

"This." you watched as his hand went to your face and grab a part of your bangs and put them behind your ear.

You felt yourself grow red and bent your head down, hiding. You, of course, heard a chuckle from Daewon and playfully hit him. Daewon stuck his arm out and you wrapped your arm around him.

He smiled and placed a kiss on your head, "Ready, pretty?"

You smile back at him and began to walk. Once you two arrived, everyone started greeting the two of you right away.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Feeldog exclaimed.

"What do you mean hyung? We saw everything the two lovebirds did." Jungha teased.

"Y/N unni, you look pretty today," Anne said as you sat down next to her.

"Thanks, Anne, you too. Good job on your performance on M Countdown, by the way."

"Thank you!"

The rest of the night went by as the boys celebrated their new release and you talked with Anne and Jueun about the oh-so-perfect relationship you have with Daewon according to Jueun.