vingt quatre - Euijin

Today was the day that Bigflo was having their comeback and Euijin has reunited with the boys. Their comeback stage was on Music Bank and what great way to see your boyfriend than to bring them lunch!

You've been preparing lunch for the five members all day yesterday and made sure everything was fresh.

After packing everything, you made sure that everything was set and placed the lunches in bags. Looking at the time, you quickly made your way to change and once you were done, you made your way to the music station.

Once you've arrived, you met Bigflo's manager in the back and went on in.

"The boys are slowly finishing the recording so they're going to eat lunch after they come back," their manager explained.

You gave him a nod and set your things down. Then you took out each lunch box and set them down next to their stuff. Seeing that you had a few minutes left, you decided to go to the bathroom then to the vending machine to buy yourself a drink.

On the way back, you ran into ZN. The two of you chatted for a bit and headed back into the waiting room. When you entered, you saw the boys already inside and eating the food.

"Y/N noona! Did you make these for us?" Hightop asked, his mouth full of food.

"Yah yah yah-" the hyungs started.

"How about you greet noona first huh?" Lex said while hitting Hightop.

"Well I don't see you greeting her!" he barked back, glaring.

"Boys, relax. Hightop didn't do anything wrong." you replied, walking over to your boyfriend.

"See- I told you I was fine!" Hightop and Lex continued to bicker.

"So, what made you decide to make all of us lunch, Y/N?" Euijin asked before taking a bite.

You looked at him and shrugged, "Just because."

He looked at you before giving a nod.

"Well, thank you, babe." Euijin said and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah! Thank you Y/N!" the boys said.

100 ways to say I love you ↣ UNBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें