huit - Euijin

You and Euijin were on the bus going back to your apartment. Euijin decided to take you on a surprise date and the two of you ended up at the aquarium.

"How was today, Y/N?" Euijin asked, peering down at you.

You looked up at where he was since you were lying on his shoulder, "It was really fun! I swear that little otter is my new friend. He was so friendly to me! Not to add cute too."

He let out a chuckle and smiled, "I'm glad you had fun, honey."

You let out a hum in response and closed your eyes. Just as you were about to fall asleep, you felt Euijin shaking you gently.

Lifting your head, you looked at him confusingly. "Are we here?"

Euijin shook his head and got up. You watched what he was doing and saw how he walked up to a pregnant lady.

"Excuse me, ma'am," he tapped her shoulder gently.

The lady turned around and he spoke up, "You can take my seat."

She shook her head and said she was okay. But, Euijin insisted and she reluctantly agreed. You watched him point to you and you waved, patting the seat next to you.

The lady smiled and made her way over and sat down next to you.

"Thank you so much," she said to Euijin.

He walked back over and stood in front of you, before responding to the lady, "It's no problem, miss."

He smiled and her and put his attention back to you. Not before he looked away to see how many stops it was until your stop.

Watching him, you felt a tap on your shoulder and saw the lady trying to get your attention. You leaned closer to her since she was waving to you.

She leaned in and whispered in your ear, "He's a keeper."

The lady pulled away and smiled.

"Thank you," you replied back to her and smiled.

As the bus slowly came to a stop, Euijin held out his hand and helped you up. While you were getting off, you turned back to the lady and waved back to her. The lady waved back along with her husband who took your seat after you have gotten up.

"That was nice of you, Euijin," you said, as you made your way to your apartment.

"That was nothing, Y/N. But thank you." He replied back and smiled.

"Movie marathon at my place?" you asked, looking at him.

"Of course, but I'm choosing the movie first!"

"Alright, alright. You big baby," you giggled and made a run for your building.

"Hey!"